[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smith or Stills tonight?

Red Storm

As bad as he's been lately, I'd still go with Smith for a couple of reasons (and I'm high on Stills, don't get me wrong). 1) It's Monday night, and everyone is watching, and a person like Steve Smith LOVES to put on a show and put up big numbers during games like that, and 2) the Saints are going to score, especially at home, and Flacco has to throw to someone to score points (it might be Torrey Smith, no doubt), but it's a bet I'm willing to take

Yeah he very well might. I guess one thing that makes me nervous is the fact we don't know whether it'll be primarily Colston or Stills that gets the lion's share of Cook's touches. I think Stills will get the down the field touches, while Colston gets the shorter stuff, and like I said I think Stills will do well. I had actually picked him up in my league (don't need him, but wanted to prevent him from going to someone else), but dropped him for Herron Sunday morning

I'd go Stills. Before Cooks came in this year, Stills played a very similar speedy deep threat role and I definitely could see them implementing him into the offense in a similar fashion. Plus, I trust Brees more than Flacco. Hard for me to endorse Steve Smith after he shafted me game after game following his early season outburst.

Edited by fruityloop516

I'd go Stills. Before Cooks came in this year, Stills played a very similar speedy deep threat role and I definitely could see them implementing him into the offense in a similar fashion. Plus, I trust Brees more than Flacco. Hard for me to endorse Steve Smith after he shafted me game after game following his early season outburst.

Completely agree on Stills' potential, and like I said this is exactly what may happen.... not arguing, I would just kick myself if Smitty goes off on a Monday night. Again, not arguing just chatting.... they'll both probably have a combined 25 yards receiving ;)

My thoughts exactly! I traded smith while he was going off and his value was high and man am i glad i did! The only smith I'd trust for the ravens is Torrey. It's not a coincidence that Steve's stats went down right when Torrey's went up. Torrey is the #1 WR for the Ravens and he just needed to get going. Steve smith is more of a possession WR now while Torrey is the big play guy like most #1 Wr's. I'd go Stills because I also trust brees more than Flacco. Plus the ravens LOVE to run the ball with forsett. Look for them to try and control clock and keep Brees off the field rather than try and get in a shoot out with them in New Orleans because we all know The Ravens won't win that battle.