[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Thomas ROS

Red Storm

With the way Ingram's been running it's hard to see Thomas having much relevancy, especially considering Ingram's receiving seems to be improving. On the other hand with the insane workload Ingram has had another injury isn't out of the question as he's a little banged up already. I might consider dropping Hawkins for him as Gordon seems to be solid & CLE is sending the ball his way whether they should or not.

Edited by Running Wilde

Thomas may have some value going forward, but the team has even said that Ingram will continue to get the majority of touches even when the other RBs come back.

meanwhile, I would not drop Hawkins because he has demonstrated an ability to get catches/yards, and when coverages double up on Gordon now, he'll potentially keep it back up

At this point, Stills. There's a high probability he'll still an uptick in touches with Cook being on IR, and he did well last year prior to Cooks, so the arrow is pointing up IMO

At this point, Stills. There's a high probability he'll still an uptick in touches with Cook being on IR, and he did well last year prior to Cooks, so the arrow is pointing up IMO

Agreed , definitely stills. As one of the guys above said, the saints stated that ingram will continue to get a vast majority of the touches even when the other rbs come back. Stills has a lot more potential for points and big games on a weekly basis with Cooks on IR.

i dropped charles sims before the games yesterday for pierre thomas. didn't think i could count on anyone in TB being reliable for the playoffs stretch and the PT cruiser has produced for years in a shane vereen type role. the saints have said that they want to reduce, not increase, mark ingram's role heading into the playoffs. The saints formula has not been working so far, so I wouldn't doubt a heavy dose of Pierre Thomas moving forward, and that does not necessarily mean a huge decrease with Mark Ingram's production. Realistically, how long can Mark Ingram, or any RB, last without injuries getting 30+ carries per game? Jennings was getting that amount of work - injured, Foster - injured, the only one who is working out is demarco and who knows how much longer he'll last.