[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Drop or Keep

The Shiva

Wright's not gonna tear it up, he's like any other player in that offense where any given week they might go for 100 yds 2 TDs, or 0 catches...... but at least he's doing SOMETHING this year, other than Davis. I'd want anyone other than Davis, who hasn't gone over 40 yards all year. Pathetic and confusing

Wright's not gonna tear it up, he's like any other player in that offense where any given week they might go for 100 yds 2 TDs, or 0 catches...... but at least he's doing SOMETHING this year, other than Davis. I'd want anyone other than Davis, who hasn't gone over 40 yards all year. Pathetic and confusing

Excellent point! Davis looked ok i guess against a suspect Redskins safety duo and he STILL didn't produce elite TE numbers. He just isn't the same player anymore and the 49ers have too many Wrs wanting the ball I mean hell they have 3- 1,000 yard receivers on that team and they're a run first team as it is. I'd want anyone over Davis, there's gotta be someone else in the waivers better than him and Wright. Wright isn't going to do much as long as Gronk is healthy plain and simple, it was just a fluke week for him. Try Miamis TE Charles Clay, he is available in most leagues and at least he puts up average stats with big games here and there, unlike Davis who can't even post average stats.