[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I add Dwayne Allen?

Helpmeout

Ten team standard scoring league

I have Kelce as my TE, I dropped my backup te this past week to add San francisco defense(because of their matchup) but I have Houston defense already who I plan on rolling with ROS. Allen is available on waivers should I drop San fran to add Dwayne Allen as TE depth?

Nonetheless should I add him for depth while he is available and roll with Houston D?

Yes, I have him on my team and start him 50/50 with Gates. He's a great addition to your TE position if you are lacking depth, and he gets a lot of looks from Luck especially in the red zone. What he lacks in total receptions/yards he makes up for in touchdowns.

He wont play this weekend my sources have confirmed the ankle injury is lingering and hes having a hard time returning.. they want him fully healthy for the playoffs

Its the Fleen Machine time boys

I have a man crush on every single player on my team I guess...

Aj Green Jeffrey Megatron Cj Anderson Ball and now its Fleener

:rofl:

Its fleen macheeen time