[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ROS and playoffs...team advice

MikeFL25

Hey all, I am 10-2 heading into Week 13 and the playoffs are getting close, the #2 team has my same record and nipping at my heels. I would greatly appreciate some advice.

***Note: the playoffs are Weeks 15 and 16 in my league***

I have Ball on my roster, who I am dropping. He's useless. The owner that added Anderson dropped Hillman. Do I grab Hillman in case he comes back from injury as the starter, or go with soneone else? Notable RBs on waiver wire are: R. Matthews, Crowell, West, Sproles, J. Bell, Dixon, Blount.

I also have Sanu on my roster. I picked him up as a handcuff/fill in for Green when he was injured earlier in the season. Realistically I will never start Sanu over Green unless Green goes down again. Should I keep Sanu as Green's insurance policy or pick up someone else? Notable WRs on waiver wire: Boldin, T. Smith, Britt, Hopkins, Vjax, Landry.

Lastly, should I pick up an extra defense and/or QB for the playoffs? Luck is absolute money, but if he goes down with an injury or has more dud games like he did this week, I could be in trouble. Detroit's defense has been solid all year but should I consider dropping them for another, or adding an extra one just in case?

Notable defenses available: Arizona, Miami, New England, Indianapolis, Chicago, Carolina, St. Louis

QBs available: Sanchez, A. Smith, Hoyer, Dalton, Bridgewater, McCown, Newton, Orton, RG3

I appreciate any advice you can give.

I would add Ryan Matthews at RB...boldin has been putting up some good numbers as of late which isn't surprising because Davis has had zero fantasy value this year and Crabtree is inconsistent. Also tannehill seems to look to Landry more often recently as You should be alrigh with Detroits defense as their next three games are at home against Chicago tampa and Minnesota, however week 16 is on the road against the Bears so if there's a better matchup that week you may want to think about that at that time.