[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me get this right...

Drewneer

4-8, 8th place (10 Teams). No way I can make the playoffs, just playing for pride now.. 0.5 ppr, 6pt TDs.

Pick Two..

Megatron vs CHI

Gordon @ BUF

Benjamin @ MIN

Evans vs CIN

LaFell @GB

Beyond frustrated in my season with Megatron, but you never know when he will go off. Which two would you guys play, and why? Thanks, I will answer yours too.

I think you start Megatron and Gordon. Don't like Benjamin's matchup with Minnesota (they kept Green Bay in check for the most part except on the ground) and LaFell is too unpredictable(all about the Bellicheck flavor of the day in NE, you never know who's going to bust out in that offense). The only wildcard is Evans because he's been on such a hot streak.

I think you start Megatron and Gordon. Don't like Benjamin's matchup with Minnesota (they kept Green Bay in check for the most part except on the ground) and LaFell is too unpredictable(all about the Bellicheck flavor of the day in NE, you never know who's going to bust out in that offense). The only wildcard is Evans because he's been on such a hot streak.

Thanks. It makes me nervous putting Evans on the bench, but I think it is the right call. He was on the bench when he went 200/2, and I lost :wflag: