[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ed Lacy

just kind of curious to see how teams that held on to him after his slow start are faring here in the 2nd half....alot of complaints early with his tough schedule early....not much production....many were disgruntled and thinking about moving him...i know personally i fielded a few offers and considered them....but ultimately decided to hold.....fortunately for me i was able to weather his slow start very well...i know not everyone was that fortunate.......those that held....have your teams overall started to pick it up and win some games? the offense in general is clicking very well in gb...and he has been a beast the last month or so....anyone who held cant be too unhappy right now....hes about where he should be

I am scraping by at 6-6 with him, would be in far better shape had I not hitched my wagon to Cutler in that league. Sadly, we only have 5 bench spots and I stupidly dropped Brady early in the year to fill an immediate need at RB. I can still make the playoffs with a win and +25 pts over one team (two 7-5 teams play each other, I trail both by 25pts which is the tiebreaker). There is a third 7-5 team that I'm up 80 pts on and they have a tough sked this week, I just need to win and have them lose to make it. Picked up Eli and started him. I don't need Cutler spoiling my Turkey Day.

I traded him in week 4 for Demaryius Thomas. Im 5-6-1 made the playoffs and the Lacy owner is 3-8-1 and missed the playoffs

Lots to digest here: underperforming #1 RB for underperforming #1 WR early, and both are perfect for any playoff team. You made out well. Congrats. But still a losing record, so some league!

I hung with him, turned down low-ball offers and started him every week with Lynch and Jeffery and some underperformers or oldies like Stafford, Fitz, Colston, and Wayne and I'm now 7-5, playoff bound, but on the edge.

I had some lowball offers after the first few weeks, but they weren't considerable, even with RB1 Lynch (who I got in the mid-second round - I wanted a WR, but thankfully I couldn't pass him up). This is a Yahoo Pro ($) league that starts 3 WR and 2 RB, no Flex, so WR are at a premium, and I got a good RB core cheap.

He only had four bad games (weeks 1, 2, 3, 6), but the brief re-emergence of James Starks was threatening. But you had to believe that he's a better option in the backfield, and you had to trust that that offense would pull it together, which was hard to do in September.

I started making offers for him in other leagues after week 4, his first good week, and got no bites. I wish I was confident enough to make those offers one week earlier!

To answer your question, if we can pull it through this week (I sat Stafford's good game to play Big Ben against the Saints), we're in the playoffs. If we lose, it'll be up to next week.

And I'm very confident running into the playoffs with Lacy, Stafford (with an easy schedule), Jeffery, and Lynch (even with a difficult schedule, they'll run him until his skittles pop off).

Now that I look at it, amazingly, this team has also held Mike Evans since week 1!

Edited by bpr103