[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PLAYOFF TRADE HELP! PLEASE!

h24adams

I'm 6-6 in 5th place and need a RB bad if I don't wana lose in the first round of the playoffs. The guy in dead last (1-10) has Leveon Bell and I would love to grab him. This isn't a keeper league and it's PPR.

I know Leveon is a BEAST and I'm going to need to part with someone big in order to have him consider trading him to me. I'm willing to do that in order to have a chance in the playoffs. Tell me who I should offer him please. I know my bench is terrible and it'd have to be a starter I'm okay with that. Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated. Thank you. My team is below...

QB: Aaron Rodgers

RB: Mark Ingram

RB: Jerick McKinnon

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Kelvin Benjamin

WR: TY Hilton

TE: Greg Olsen

FLEX: Odell Beckham Jr.

DEF: Lions

BENCH:

Frank Gore

Seattle Defense

Deandre Hopkins

Darren Sproles

Percy Harvin

Coby Fleener

His team

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Lesean McCoy

RB: Leveon Bell

WR: Brandon Marshall

WR: Roddy White

WR: Michael Floyd

TE: Travis Kelce

FLEX: Larry Donnell

DEF: Chargers

BENCH:

Joique Bell

Pierre Garcon

Andre Williams

Andre Holmes

James Jones

Ravens Defense

So I should I offer him Benjamin and Hopkins for Bell? Should I throw in another RB just to add to it?

I got really confused for a minute and thought you were talking about Joique Bell haha

Try it, I think you want to hold onto Calvin if you can. His remaining schedule is favorable and it's only a matter of time before he gets back on a hot streak (starting against the Bears tomorrow!)

I hope Calvin gets it together he's burned me a few weeks in a row now. I proposed that trade to the guy and hopefully he accepts it. I think he's so over his team that he doesn't want to trade anybody at this point. Do you think I should try for McCoy though if he declines Bell? Or do you have no faith in McCoy anymore? lol

Okay I'll offer that instead. The waiver wire has nobody good at this point so I'd really have no good flex options .

As for Calvin yeah he's been awful lately. Luckily I played ODB at the flex position. Don't bench him anymore!! Dude is on fire!!

I think you will end up somehow with Megatron being in the mix if it is for L.Bell.. Bell is top 5 RB with 100% the workload.. Kelvin is an inconsistent rookie with raw talent a lot of volume but poor route running and inconsistency with pass catching. I think you have to pony up Megatron and hope the guy on the other side believes he's a big upgrade and Shady will be able to hold it down without Bell.

I think you will end up somehow with Megatron being in the mix if it is for L.Bell.. Bell is top 5 RB with 100% the workload.. Kelvin is an inconsistent rookie with raw talent a lot of volume but poor route running and inconsistency with pass catching. I think you have to pony up Megatron and hope the guy on the other side believes he's a big upgrade and Shady will be able to hold it down without Bell.

Buy low and work your way up I guess. You have a point.

Yea if Im the dude on the receiving end of that trade there is nooooo way im giving up bell for any combination of benjamin, sproles, mckinnon etc.... IMO looking at your team, youd have to give up megatron to get bell. Maybe a combo of OBJ and Mckinnon would work, but if it were me id be asking for mega. I guess it doesn't hurt to try to get him for less tho!

i don't mind giving up megatron at all. i tried to give him megatron in the past for Bell and he declined but that was early on when he still had a chance. i'm kinda hoping at this point he'd be willing to part with him now that he's out of the playoffs

I also got a trade offer for megatron just a few minutes ago. As you know my RB situation flat out sucks. The guy offered Emmanuel Sanders and Daniel Herron (Colts RB maybe?) for Calvin Johnson. This dude loves to get over on people and who freakin knows what this guy Herron is gonna do but the trade deadline is midnight tonight. How do you guys feel about this trade?

I also got a trade offer for megatron just a few minutes ago. As you know my RB situation flat out sucks. The guy offered Emmanuel Sanders and Daniel Herron (Colts RB maybe?) for Calvin Johnson. This dude loves to get over on people and who freakin knows what this guy Herron is gonna do but the trade deadline is midnight tonight. How do you guys feel about this trade?

That could be doable. i like herron being the main rb in indy right now and E Sanders is a top 5 WR. Id be very tempted

That could be doable. i like herron being the main rb in indy right now and E Sanders is a top 5 WR. Id be very tempted

I'm tempted too because I really need an RB and I don't feel like my team is that bad off that I can't make some type of playoff run. Plus I'm tied for 4th in points overall and the top 3 in points win $