[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Predictions for the Eagles

irish

Sanchez is going to throw 2 TDs and yet maclin, Matthews and Celek are all going to catch one. At least 4 TDs will be scored by the eagles but Parkey is only kicking 3 extra points.

So based on TDs scored and fgs kicked the score would be 34-34.

Edited by irish

I gave one to Maclin and then decided I like Matthews more but forgot to take away the one from Maclin. It all worked out but that one.

I'm not sure Sanchez knows Maclin is even on the field. Any targets he gets is because Sanchez sees the M on the back of his jersey and thinks it is Matthews. :sad:

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 1

It definitely is odd. The funny thing is that Matthews isn't averaging that many more targets/game than he was before - he averaged 6.75 targets in games Foles started, and is now averaging 8.3 targets when Sanchez starts. The production difference is night and day, though - Matthews averaged 39.1 yards/game with Foles starting, and is now averaging 107.3 with Sanchez. 4 of his 6 TD catches this season have been thrown by Sanchez. As a Matthews owner in multiple leagues, I'm not complaining - it's just weird how much his production has increased without a big increase in targets as well.

One additional piece of interesting information I found is that while Matthews has outgained Maclin 322-190 in games Sanchez has started, they are dead even in targets at 25 a piece. :weird:

This is the week Matthews goes for something like 4-50 while Maclin gets the 7-100. :smash:

Matthews: 4-51-1 (5 targets)

Maclin: 8-108 (10 targets)

2nd week in a row now that Matthews has zero second-half catches. F'n annoying! :pullhair:

whenever I see an error on one of the articles or wherever...I PM DMD about it instead of putting the site on blast.

maybe next time

Sanchez only had 15 yards passing in the second half this week.

Yup, Matthews' lack of involvement in the 2nd half was situational, rather than last week when he was just taken out of the game by the TEN secondary. I guess that's a little easier of a pill to swallow, but in the end, neither situation is good for my fantasy teams. :sad: