[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Team:

QB: Andrew Luck

RB: Arian Foster, Marshawn Lynch, CJ Anderson, Alfred Blue, Latavius Murray

WR: Emmanuel Sanders, Brandon Marshall, Keenan Allen, Mike Evans, Roddy White

TE: Jimmy Graham, Martellus Bennett

K: Justin Tucker

DEF: Bills

I lost my last game, so I'm 7-1. 2nd place in my division is 6-2 and he has a definite win this week. Not only do I want first round bye, the player I'm playing this week is a weapon who started off the season bad but he's now 3rd in our division so hes projected to be in the playoffs. Winning would seal my #1 seed and prevent an upset. WDIS mainly in my w/r and wr positions.

Opponents lineup:

QB: Rodgers, Ryan(bench)

RB: Ellington(LP), Bernard, West(bench)

WR: Dez, Demaryius Thomas, Edelman(flex), Cobb(bench), jeffery(bench)

TE: Witten, Thomas(Bench) (DNP)

K: Dan Bailey

DEF:Seahawks, 49ers(bench)

See I'm worried about this matchup as he's starting edelman and is still projected more than me.

Help?

Who's available on the wire in your league? What are your starting lineup requirements & scoring system?

QB = good to go

RB = *depends* -- question marks for Foster and Lynch. Worst case you can start CJ Anderson and use Alfred Blue.

WR = Sanders and Evans are both good in my book. Not sure how many you need to start.

TE = can't comment -- TE is not relevant in my league so I don't follow closely

K = Tucker seems fine

DEF = Bills are good as well

Who's available on the wire in your league? What are your starting lineup requirements & scoring system?

QB = good to go

RB = *depends* -- question marks for Foster and Lynch. Worst case you can start CJ Anderson and use Alfred Blue.

WR = Sanders and Evans are both good in my book. Not sure how many you need to start.

TE = can't comment -- TE is not relevant in my league so I don't follow closely

K = Tucker seems fine

DEF = Bills are good as well

We get 2 backs and 2 receivers. And our scoring is close to standard but fumbles make u lose a lot and qb's get a lot of points.

And we get a flex so an extra back or reciever

Really depends on if Foster can go.... if he does I think you've got a good shot. I'd start Foster and Lynch, then flex Anderson. Then I'd start Sanders and Evans. If Foster can't go I'd flex Marshall and use Lynch and Anderson.

I've got Foster on my roster as well - hoping he's healthy for the stretch run ;-)

QB:Luck

RB:Lynch

RB:Foster

WR:Sanders

WR:Evans

TE:Graham

Flex:Anderson

Is there a reason your opponent is playing elelman over alshon and Cobb?

This. And Is he really starting Edelman over Cobb? Thats extremely dumb. Revis will probably follow Jordy Nelson around which should give Cobb one on one with Browner who is big but Cobb will torch him. I see Cobb having a big game and honestly, I see Nelson having a big one too, Revis has struggled this year against Bigger Recievers and Neslon is sooo good. Don't see him being on Revis Island.