[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 3: Megatron, Hilton, Green, Gordon, OBJ, Bryant?

creedfeed

10 team, 1pt PPR, pick 3 - I am down 1 game in my division. If I lose this week, I'm out of the playoffs....

• Megatron (vs CHI)
  • T.Y. Hilton (vs WAS)
  • A.J. Green (@ TB)
  • Josh Gordon (@ BUF)
  • Odell Beckham Jr. (@ JAX)
  • Martavis Bryant (vs NO)

I'm at a loss on who to play and who to sit. I'm leaning towards starting Green for sure. I'm afraid to start Megatron after seeing the Lions the last two weeks... I sat OBJ last week and kind of regret that now.

These picks are crucial because my RB's suck!! I have Crowell, L. Murray, and Blount. :( Need to get the right WR combo to try and win this week.

Edited by creedfeed

Yea I agree Megatron has never disappointed on thanksgiving but u got good options...I'd go johnson...green...gordon....only reason I don't start odb I'd because if they happen 2 get a big lead u know Coughlin when get run heavy instead of running up the score....love gordon just cuz he's in catchup mode and u know he wants 2 go off these last few games plus his teams in the playoffs pucture....I like Hilton against a bad red skin defense but he's the odd man out 4 me.....gl

Is this a 6 team league? How do you have so many options. lol

Calvin

Gordon

Hilton

10 team lol.

I have those options because my RB's suck lol. I drafted 6th out of 10. I picked Megatron/AJ Green with my first two picks. Got Hilton in the 6th round. Picked up Gordon before the season as a FA. Picked up OBJ after week 5 with the 1st waiver pick. I was trying to work out some trades for an RB because I drafted Bush/Gerhart/Moreno which obviously didn't work out to well, but my league's trade deadline was set to 10/31 and I didn't notice that :(