[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Football hosting services

theeohiostate

doing some research and would like to know your thoughts

what hosting service are you using

how much are you paying for that service

what is it about that service keeps you coming back

would you like a hosting service that could actually pull the rankings,projections,articles from your paid advice service here at TheHuddle.com into your hosting service account to make it a one stop place for lineups and waivers decisions

4 dynasty leagues, 1 best ball and 1 "mega league" (IBL) hosted on MFL. Honestly, for redraft, not sure why people would use it. It's no better than Yahoo (and some would say worse).

I'm fine with using MFL for dynasty leagues because it does offer a lot of flexibility. And quite frankly, it's the only thing out there (as far as I know) that is flexible enough to handle the intricacies of many dynasty formats.

MFL already pulls projections from... fantasy sharks, i think?

but yeah it would be nice if there were another option similar to MFL (in terms of flexibility) that was able to pull rankings/projectsions from your choice of advice sites

my local's on MFL and we pay around 70 or 80/yr. Their app is crap when looking at other site's app. We stay because of the history of the league. If that could port over, I would love to go to Yahoo and save the money. We're a redraft. I would also have to check and see if we can keep our scoring system if we leave. Not sure if Yahoo's that customizable or not.

.03 per pass yard

.06 per rush yard

.06 per catch yard

.2 for every rush attempt

.6 for every catch

things like this that we don't want to lose.

MFL already pulls projections from... fantasy sharks, i think?

Yes they do

But they are sometimes incomplete and at other times not so good but it's free

My biggest issue with mfl is the lack of easier accessed and detailed player stats , horrible live scoring updates and not mobile friendly

• Like 1

Yes they do

My biggest issue with mfl is the lack of easier accessed and detailed player stats , horrible live scoring updates and not mobile friendly

If your research is going to turn into you kickstarting your own service make sure you reach out to me so I can talk to you about some things I've suggested to MFL but have yet to be done.

Yes they do

My biggest beefs with MFL are the terrible looking interface (particularly the live scoring) and non mobile friendliness.

I dunno how you set up that scoreboard in The Ladder, but its pretty sweet. Wish I had that in my other MFL leagues.

FYI...the best MFL app that I have found is MFL Platinum.

Edited by BA Baracus

My biggest beefs with MFL are the terrible looking interface (particularly the live scoring) and non mobile friendliness.

I dunno how you set up that scoreboard in The Ladder, but its pretty sweet. Wish I had that in my other MFL leagues.

FYI...the best MFL app that I have found is MFL Platinum.

Pm me and I will send you the code and simple directions to install

A while back, we were happy to pay $125 per year to Yahoo for their pro edition. Now it's free of course. $12.50 per team was nothing compared to our investment in the league. I truly LOVE their stat tracker that runs live during the games. The stats are so fast that they have them posted before the live broadcast through Dish Network due to a slight delay. Usually by several seconds.

While we've had our complaints over the years with Yahoo, we now really like it. There's lots of ways they can improve though.

And, another point others have made is that all your league's history is stored whatever site you use. That's pretty important to guys who have all been playing for around 15 years.