[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB HELP!

h24adams

okay so I'm up big in my matchup (dude had kaepernick, boldin, and the 9ers defense and kicker) they all together accounted for 16.3 points lol anyway i need some help with my rb situation for right now and in the future. here are my rb's

Mark Ingram

Jerick McKinnon

Darren Sproles

Frank Gore

I know those choices are horrible (i suffer every week) should I go ahead and pick up Blount? Do you think he would be a better RB2 option than any of the guys mentioned above? any help would be appreciated

Yes! I am relying on McKinnon as my RB 2 and suffering as a result. He also hasn't practiced this week. If Tate plays well in his absence his role will be even further in question. I would rather have Blount. I'm hoping L Murray clears concussion protocol so he could possibly start in place of McKinnon.