[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Missing Milk Carton thread

ShaDynasty

If anyone is wondering about Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson,

Darrelle Reavis has been covering Cobb

The Pats have been double teaming Nelson.

Carry on.

Edit: they switched it up. Jordy visiting Reavis Island now.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Ellington has officially killed me the last month. Sitting on bench until further notice. Also, he's hurt and won't be returning to today's action. Giving me a big fat goose egg. Lovely.

Edited by heehawks

Brees didn't even realize that Graham hadn't caught a pass, until the reporter brought it up (in the post-game interview). Just another example of how vastly different "real" football is from fantasy football, not to mention how unpredictable fantasy football is. I mean, Graham is obviously an integral part of the Saints offense, no doubt. But, so much is determined by matchups, who's being double-teamed, in-game adjustments, etc. We see bits and pieces of that, through pre-game projections (who is expected to cover what receiver, who plays well against the run/pass, etc.). But, nobody in their right mind would have thought the Saints would win yesterday, without throwing a pass to Graham (a healthy Graham at that). Crazy.

I didn't catch any of that game. I'm assuming the Steelers were paying a lot of attention to Graham? Maybe that's why some of the other guys were so wide open (on the highlights that I did see). :lol:

Brees didn't even realize that Graham hadn't caught a pass, until the reporter brought it up (in the post-game interview). Just another example of how vastly different "real" football is from fantasy football, not to mention how unpredictable fantasy football is. I mean, Graham is obviously an integral part of the Saints offense, no doubt. But, so much is determined by matchups, who's being double-teamed, in-game adjustments, etc. We see bits and pieces of that, through pre-game projections (who is expected to cover what receiver, who plays well against the run/pass, etc.). But, nobody in their right mind would have thought the Saints would win yesterday, without throwing a pass to Graham (a healthy Graham at that). Crazy.

I didn't catch any of that game. I'm assuming the Steelers were paying a lot of attention to Graham? Maybe that's why some of the other guys were so wide open (on the highlights that I did see). :lol:

I watched the whole game, right up until the reporter asked Brees if he was in a fight with Graham, because he got no targets, and Brees said, "Really?"

Graham was basically doubled the whole game, thus producing opportunities for Stills, Colston, Thomas and even Watson. The Steelers seemed to let up on the TE when it wasn't Graham. A great QB will read the defense quickly and take the opportunities they resent.

And, yea, I lost my matchup, and face the same team next week in the playoffs. I expect Graham to go off!

Edited by bpr103