[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hey cheese steak

HowboutthemCowboys

I don't get it either

Kinda funny though. I look at Alex Smith now and see a cheese steak.

Use cheese whiz in a sentence. "I tried to get back with my ex but cheese whiz someone else now."

...and that guy cheese whiz is a real pizza chip.

Edited by BA Baracus
  • Like 1

It sucks to have to rely on Travis Kelce. Because it feels like he would be a top 3 guy in a different situation.

ETA: Kelce is the Chiefs' leading receiver going into the last 4:29 here with 36 yards. Brutal. Just brutal.

Edited by MTSuper7

My wife worked as a waitress at a Philadelphia restaurant while in college. While he was publicly trying out the Atkins Diet, Andy Reid stopped in and ordered a double cheesesteak, hold the bread. Somehow I think he defeated the purpose. But, to give him some love, he was a pretty good tipper.

I'm of the belief that if Tebow can do it, any starting QB in the league should be able to. That being said, I'm sure back in the old school game before they started throwing regularly there is a team that didn't do it, but I'd be surprised to find out that was the case in the last 40 years.