[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very important tied breaker question for a Commissioner

trade_pro

why are you always talking about having to beat me? :unsure:

Buck up, it will happen someday :)

:lol: I never said I've never beaten you. Heck, if I remember correctly, I beat everybody the first year in NG2. Or, maybe you didn't join until later? :thinking:

I just don't particularly like my chances in FDSB this week, but stranger things have happened.

:lol: I never said I've never beaten you. Heck, if I remember correctly, I beat everybody the first year in NG2. Or, maybe you didn't join until later? :thinking:

I just don't particularly like my chances in FDSB this week, but stranger things have happened.

LOL, yeah I missed the first year of NGNG. Yay! undefeated vs Gopher, bitches!

LOL, yeah I missed the first year of NGNG. Yay! undefeated vs Gopher, bitches!

I had to go back and look, since this can't possibly be correct....

Well, it turns out that you are almost right. You did beat me 3 straight years in NG2. But, I beat you in FDSB last year (in our only meeting). And, I just realized that we must change divisions every year in that league (didn't realize that before). :unsure:

I dunno...in one league I am missing the playoffs due to a tie-breaker being points because my team got off to a slow start but has been hot lately. The team making it over me has the same record as me but I beat him...he has about 60 points more than me overall.

My team is better but over the course of the entire season he has scored more. I feel like I should be in the playoffs but then again I am biased :shrug: