[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rashad Jennings OK to Go?

pmstick

Oingo Boingo is a Giant :shocking:

Poor guy cannot catch on with anybody, probably doesn't play special teams.

Funny that on CBS site his picture is still one in a Browns jersey (they could use him now, would expect more than from Draughns).

Edited by stevegrab

Oingo Boingo is a Giant :shocking:

Poor guy cannot catch on with anybody, probably doesn't play special teams.

Funny that on CBS site his picture is still one in a Browns jersey (they could use him now, would expect more than from Draughns).

Crowell will be fine for this week.

• Like 1

He practiced today . I think he plays but A williams gets more work than usual

Full or limited?

He practiced today . I think he plays but A williams gets more work than usual

Uh yeah, you left out some key information.

Dude was in a "limited" practice and looked "hobbled" in doing so.

Jennings himself said he won't be 100% if he plays and that's probably being fairly optimistic.

Why would he even play?

In the league I own him I'm fortunate to have a first-round bye, but if I were faced with a decision, there'd be no way I start him.

Edit to add Rotoworld link

Edited by darin3

Sadly Jennings will be riding the bench for me this weekend. I was really looking forward to wk 14 thinking I'd have Forte & Jennings go and post some huge RB #'s. At least I was able to grab Ingram off the wire when he was injured earlier and have him as a fill in. Just can't risk it on the first week of the playoffs.

Well Jennings traveled with the team so he'll get warmed up tomorrow morning and will see how things go. I honestly hope he just rests the ankle this week as I'll need him next week. No reason to exacerbate it against a garbage opponent. Let the rookie get his 25 touches to see what he can do.

Heck, maybe Jennings is scurred that Williams will drop 2 bills and 3 scores on the Jags and will lose his job. :unsure:

Well Jennings traveled with the team so he'll get warmed up tomorrow morning and will see how things go. I honestly hope he just rests the ankle this week as I'll need him next week. No reason to exacerbate it against a garbage opponent. Let the rookie get his 25 touches to see what he can do.

Heck, maybe Jennings is scurred that Williams will drop 2 bills and 3 scores on the Jags and will lose his job. :unsure:

I'm just the opposite, I want Jennings to play this week as next week isn't guaranteed for me. If he gets hurt while playing and I lose because of it, we both go down together. I traded for him weeks ago just for this moment!

Edited by irish

Jennings had 1 carry for 4 yards and came up limping. He's walking very gingerly on the sidelines now.