[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alshon Jeffrey tonight

InTomWeTrust

This game is a little bit of a head scratcher to me. Logic says that Chicago gets rolled and Dallas just has their way with them but for some reason I'm not so sure tonight. Chicago may actually win this one. I see Forte having a great receiving night but I'm leaving Jeffries on the bench.

I think the score will remain within a TD but I think Dallas needs the win and knows how important this game is with the Colts and Eagles coming up again. Romo plays out of his mind and is one of the best QB plays of the week. Same for Murray and Dez. As a Cowboys' fan maybe I'm just looking through my homer glasses here and hoping that the Cowboys don't suffer another December collapse but I think we take this one. The collapse comes a bit later. It wouldn't shock me to see us beat the Bears here, Eagles in Philly and Colts at home, only to lose to the Skins in Washington all while losing the division for the 4th straight year, while watching the Eagles beat the Giants to get in.

Edited by irish

Despite being listed as questionable, Jeffery was never in real danger of missing this game. Emerging as a higher-upside option than Brandon Marshall, Jeffery has 23 catches and four touchdowns over the last three weeks. He has a pristine matchup against oft-burned Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Thursday night. Dec 4 - 12:14 PM

View PostInTomWeTrust, on 04 December 2014 - 11:17 AM, said:

His hammy isnt bothering him, thats trash.. they just give him rest because the guy does this every week.. marshall is the injured one not jeffrey

ok :tup:

As per Rotoworld, ProFootballTalk, and CBSSports:

Bears receiver Alshon Jeffery, who sat out Tuesday's practice with a hamstring injury, is listed as questionable for Thursday's game against the Cowboys, reports the Chicago Tribune. Jeffery was a limited participant in Wednesday's light practice.

The Bears got wide receiver Alshon Jefferyback on the field for a limited practice on Wednesday, but they aren’t ready to say whether or not he’ll play against the Cowboys on Thursday night.

Jeffery, who didn’t practice on Tuesday, is listed as questionable for the contest with a hamstring injury that’s had him on the injury report in past weeks as well.

Jeffery was upgraded to limited on Wednesday, putting him on track to play against Dallas. He's been dealing with hamstring issues all season, but hasn't missed any time. Jeffery will be a high-end WR2 for Thursday night.

Edited by bud29, Today, 11:24 AM.

Please please check in yet again

Despite being listed as questionable, Jeffery was never in real danger of missing this game. Emerging as a higher-upside option than Brandon Marshall, Jeffery has 23 catches and four touchdowns over the last three weeks. He has a pristine matchup against oft-burned Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Thursday night. Dec 4 - 12

-rotoworld lmfao

Bud check in !!!! Lmfao boy you guys disappear quick

The ridiculous overuse of the ROFL emoticon makes you seem like a honda flinging lunatic.

The ridiculous unwarranted overconfidence makes you a Dill Josh Gordon.

The ridiculous rudeness makes you a jackass.

All of these things combined together in 8 consecutive post to yourself is what makes you a troll.

Carry on.

Footnote: dill Josh Gordon = something else

Edited by BA Baracus
  • Like 5

Check in bud check in holy trock I'm always right

As I said earlier, I was never contesting the fact that he would play this game. I was disputing what you said about his hammy not even being hurt. Not sure how you're "right." :thinking:

...and 6-95-1 is Alshon's final stat line. Not bad, but no 9-178-1. Marshall had a pretty decent start but his rib injury put a damper on things.

Edited by bud29

I was happy with Jeffrey last nigh. Late rally was huge. I wish he got 5 more yards though and kicked in our bonus at 100 rec/rush yards but Ill take what I got

Fools fool, its rare these days to play standard. You are sounding especially idiotic today.

I have no idea what people mean when they say standard scoring, as if there is some universally normal type of scoring. I know my league is in the minority in a few areas, no PPR, all TDs 6pt, no ST to go with the defense. But I'm surprised to read about leagues that still have all these weird bonuses (at 100 yards, or double points for RB who catches TDs, etc.)

But yes, the tool has been extra idiotic, and I got that out of only a couple of posts that were quoted. This thread is pretty short with all his posts ignored.