[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alshon Jeffrey tonight

InTomWeTrust

I'm good with that kinda outing from Alshon tonight, although his hammy seems to be bothering him some, just like TY Hilton. Wondering which is the better options this week.

His hammy isnt bothering him, thats trash.. they just give him rest because the guy does this every week.. marshall is the injured one not jeffrey

ok :tup:

As per Rotoworld, ProFootballTalk, and CBSSports:

Bears receiver Alshon Jeffery, who sat out Tuesday's practice with a hamstring injury, is listed as questionable for Thursday's game against the Cowboys, reports the Chicago Tribune. Jeffery was a limited participant in Wednesday's light practice.

The Bears got wide receiver Alshon Jefferyback on the field for a limited practice on Wednesday, but they aren’t ready to say whether or not he’ll play against the Cowboys on Thursday night.

Jeffery, who didn’t practice on Tuesday, is listed as questionable for the contest with a hamstring injury that’s had him on the injury report in past weeks as well.

Jeffery was upgraded to limited on Wednesday, putting him on track to play against Dallas. He's been dealing with hamstring issues all season, but hasn't missed any time. Jeffery will be a high-end WR2 for Thursday night.
Edited by bud29
  • Like 2

ok :tup:

As per Rotoworld, ProFootballTalk, and CBSSports:

[/size][/font][/color]

[/size][/font][/color]

[/size][/font][/color]

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

and the hasnt missed anytime quote

and is listed as questionable for the contest with a hamstring injury that’s had him on the injury report in past weeks as well."

mean nothing to you right??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You said "his hamstring isn't bothering him." That obviously isn't true, or he wouldn't be missing practice or listed as questionable - that is why I quoted those news updates. Will he play? Yes, and I wasn't debating that. It's something that would definitely be on my radar though as an Alshon owner, since hammy injuries can be re-aggravated fairly easily.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Marshall outperforms Jeffery tonight. I'm only saying this because I don't need him to put up big numbers any more....Been eliminated from the league where I own him.

Edited by bud29

This game is a little bit of a head scratcher to me. Logic says that Chicago gets rolled and Dallas just has their way with them but for some reason I'm not so sure tonight. Chicago may actually win this one. I see Forte having a great receiving night but I'm leaving Jeffries on the bench.

Edited by NAUgrad
  • Like 1