[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J. Stewart

MothAudio

Honestly won by a point and that truckstick made it close as my opp picked him up. Im in trouble and feeling like a paper giant with Bernard and Hill as my RB's. I wish they would decide on one that would be the 10 points I need for comfort.

I was in the same boat but that team got bounced this week so it's a moot point now for me. But I feel for those moving forward having to choose, but I'm afraid the Bengals will still split the carries. :sad:

Edited by Tripleshot

but I'm afraid the Bengals will still split the carries. :sad:

Me too. Especially in a non-ppr league where Gio's catches don't matter as much, he's remaining on my bench unless he starts getting the bulk of the work again (which is doubtful IMO). A real bummer, since he was so great at the beginning of the season - my RB2 slot has been very sketchy since his injury.

So does CAR finally bail on DWill and let JStew be the man?

Wish I had made the playoffs, would have loved to get that performance from him.

Fools gold... Saints D was horrendous, I wouldn't put much stock in Stew

• Like 1

Until the front office ends its unfounded fascination with D-Will, Stewart will remain a "what it"

LOL, unfounded? The drafting of Jonathan Stewart stole the best years of Williams career, before that he was a stud. They were the original Gio Bernard & Jeremy Hill.

He has done nothing this year to warrant getting more snaps than Stewart. Nothing. And we all know the crazy management decision to sign him to that ridiculous deal and then drafting Stewart. And I can say the that deal for D-Will stole STEWARTS best years. We can beat this up to death, but you know my stance and I'll leave it at that.

Edited by tazinib1

He has done nothing this year to warrant getting more snaps than Stewart. Nothing. And we all know the crazy management decision to sign him to that ridiculous deal and then drafting Stewart. And I can say the that deal for D-Will stole STEWARTS best years. We can beat this up to death, but you know my stance and I'll leave it at that.

Not arguing that Stewart wouldn't have prospered on his own, only that Williams was at one time worthy of being "the" guy. Drafting Stewart and/or subsequently keeping them both was a big mistake IMO and greatly lessened what could have been a great career for both.

And has significantly hurt Carolina's cap situation as well.

Not arguing that Stewart wouldn't have prospered on his own, only that Williams was at one time worthy of being "the" guy. Drafting Stewart and/or subsequently keeping them both was a big mistake IMO and greatly lessened what could have been a great career for both.

Yes and yes

• 2 weeks later...

Big finish for Stewart this year and while he did not help me on the league I drafted him way back in 2010 I actually drafted him in my new dyno league this year in the 17th round, cut him, picked him back up and his 50 pts the last 3 weeks have helped possibly lead ER and myself to an overall Dyno championship out of 288 teams or at the very least I think 2nd place overall and winning our own league.

Big finish for Stewart this year and while he did not help me on the league I drafted him way back in 2010 I actually drafted him in my new dyno league this year in the 17th round, cut him, picked him back up and his 50 pts the last 3 weeks have helped possibly lead ER and myself to an overall Dyno championship out of 288 teams or at the very least I think 2nd place overall and winning our own league.

Way to go Muto. That's the way to play FF. There are just some players that I don't trust and won't pick up, and some that I just keep telling myself "this is the week they break out". Stewart is one of those guys that I just don't trust and missed out on his performance at the end of this year.