[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams' Defense......

'canes2004

So glad I held onto them...final draft pick that didn't do great first couple weeks, but dropped other players to hold on and stream DST until they came around...and boy have they!

• Like 1

I heard people talking their defense before the season started. They were horrible. Now they are on fire... Jeff Fisher knew what he was doing trading away RG3 for them picks.

David, or one of the other writers on the Huddle staff, had a little snippet on the Rams defense for the rest of the year about 4 weeks ago. Talked about their schedule for the last part of the year, which FF owners will be fighting for a playoff spot, and the playoffs. Home games against OAK, AZ and NYG with a road game against WAS. I had been doing spot DEF/ST each week, looking for match-ups with the available teams in the FA market in my league but seeing that schedule, I had to pick them up. Now entering into the playoffs, 2 favorable home games against a depleted Cards team and a Giants team looking ahead to the off season. Hugh pick up for sure.

Edited by 'canes2004

It just looked to me like the defensive players hadn't meshed. I was a little puzzled at the beginning of the season as to why they weren't playing as well as expected. I think it just took the team some time to jell because they are lights out right now. Looking forward to tonight's game and when they play Seattle.

• Like 1

I drafted them in two out of my three leagues and they did nothing early on. I dumped them for the eagles defense and have been more than fine since, but nice to see them finally come around. There's just too much talent defensively for them not to be one of the top units in the league.

i have a weird feeling that Cards will produce tonight and Rams defense will not put up anywhere near the numbers they did last two games

Cards 24 - rams 20

I haven't watched the Rams much this year but just saw Cards-Chiefs game (short 30 min version on NFL Network Game Rewind). The AZ offense still looked pretty good, their biggest problem was in the red zone. They attempted 5 FG, missing 2 of them. If they can fix that a little they could easily score 20-30 points. The Chiefs are not a great defense but no pushovers either.

Keep in mind that their last 2 games were OAK and WAS. They were playing two of the worst teams in the league. They seem to be "in the zone" right now but the more I think about it, the more I think they come down to earth tonight. They could still do well, but I don't see a shutout coming. They could easily hold AZ to 10pts since AZ's offense has some questions but I wouldn't be surprised to see AZ get 20-24 points tonight.

• Like 1

The Rams def is laying a hugh egg for me tonight. Gut said to sit them after two monster games (which I benefited greatly from), but couldn't get off the point chasing train. Just hope it doesn't cost me a first round exit. Shoulda gone with Giants D instead, honda stick.

The Rams def is laying a hugh egg for me tonight. Gut said to sit them after two monster games (which I benefited greatly from), but couldn't get off the point chasing train. Just hope it doesn't cost me a first round exit. Shoulda gone with Giants D instead, honda stick.

I had DET lined up all week, then the pre-game rolls around and I start overthinking it and swap in the Rams... DAMMIT! Other guy played ARI so I'm basically starting 6pts in the hole, I think I need to avoid looking at my lineup all day tomorrow to clear my head.