[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (MNF Week 14)?

Gopher

I need to be allowed to carry over this week's playoff bye point total to next week's match because it's that damn good and I fear a crapping of the bed after such a performance

I was thinking the same thing last week during my bye week. Then this week my team goes off for 183 pts in a .5ppr BoTH format. Now I'm fearing a crapping of the bed in next week's championship match, because three weeks in a row seems like to much to expect.

I can't believe I won 3 out of 4 with how this game started. Just amazing.

Things should be interesting tonight:

14 team .5 PPR league (largest money league)- After having the worse possible day, I somewhat have a chance. I'm down by 33 points and have Matt Ryan and Julio Jones vs his Eddie Lacy. Fully expect to lose

14 team non ppr league - Up by 41, he has Rogers and Crosby and I have Lacy.

BLNY - Up by 27.1. They have Jordy Nelson and I have Roddy White

12 team PPR league: Up by 30, they have Rogers and Lacy and I'm done. Non- negative league (no minus for fumbles/int's)

Lost 2 other leagues and have 3 teams on byes. Basically I need Atlanta to play their best possible defensive game and Ryan and Julio to put up some most points. So not looking good. I expect to win 2 of these leagues, if i can win 3 or all of them, I would be beyond estatic.

I was thinking the same thing last week during my bye week. Then this week my team goes off for 183 pts in a .5ppr BoTH format. Now I'm fearing a crapping of the bed in next week's championship match, because three weeks in a row seems like to much to expect.

That's what I'm hoping too triple :brow:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe