[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (MNF Week 14)?

Gopher

Local #1 - I'm in 5th, and top 4 get into the playoffs. The two teams in 3rd/4th are losing. I won this week, and should get in, as long as the following things don't both happen:

- Cobb/Lacy get 47 pts or more (non-PPR)... In which case the 3rd place team would win, and stay a game ahead of me.

- Roddy White scores 37 (non-PPR)... In which case the 4th place team would stay ahead of me in total points. He also needs to win (currently has a 29-pt lead with White against Ryan/Nelson).

ConFusion - Down 83, and I've got Jordy, Worrilow, and Burnett left. Probably not going to happen, but you never know. I need a 30/30/25 kind of night from the trio.

Dynasty Warz 2 - I need Julio Jones to NOT outscore Ryan/Worrilow by more than 42. I think I'm safe.

Local #2 - Need 40 from Lacy (0.5 PPR). I basically need 200 combined yards and 3 scores (plus a few catches). Not impossible, but it will take a career night from him.

Local #3 - Need Rodgers to score less than 65 (3 pts per passing TD). I've seen some crazy Monday night performances, but that would take the cake (and not in a good way). He would need something like this to beat me... 500 yds passing, 6 passing TD's, 90 yds rushing, and 3 rushing TD's. Yeah, that's video game stuff... I think I'm good.

So, nothing really close... Three I'm probably safe, and two I'm probably cooked. Advanced in one other (beat Zooty!), plus a few byes.

I need to be allowed to carry over this week's playoff bye point total to next week's match because it's that damn good and I fear a crapping of the bed after such a performance

1st week of playoffs and I'm the top point earner, on a 10 game win streak, and the #1 seed playinjg a team that just made the playoffs with a 6-7 record and....

... my entire team completely crapped the bed yesterday, (seriously, only guy in double digits was Forte) I need 39.45 pts. between Rodgers and M. Crosby.

Edited by Running Wilde

I need Julio to outscore Matt Bryant by 5 or more, but I need the GB D to outscore Julio by more than 2. Not impossible, but also not likely.

Standard, a decent shot. PPR, still possible, but a longshot. In theory, Atlanta should trail most of the game. That means Bryant will likely kick very few (if any) FG's. Maybe one or two early, but by the second half (or heck, maybe even the 2nd quarter, if the previous GB home games are any indicator), they'll be playing catchup.

So, let's say Bryant ends up with 5-7 points (tops). That means 10-12 from Julio, and 13-15 from the GB defense. I think that could very easily happen, if we're talking non-PPR. If it's PPR, the GB defense probably needs to score a TD, which is also fairly likely.

I need Nelson, Lacy , and green bays defense to get me 51 in standard scoring. Possible?

Depends on Nelson. Lacy should get his, and the defense should have a field day. Chalk those two up for at least 30. If Nelson has one of his patented long TD catches, you're in business. If not, it still might happen, but it will be close.

If I had to predict, I'd say....

Lacy - 130 combined yards, and a score.

Nelson - 100 yards and a score.

GB Def - 4-5 sacks, 3 TO's, and a score.

If we're talking truly standard scoring, that's 51-52 points, without including anything for defensive points allowed, etc.

1st week of playoffs and I'm the top point earner, on a 10 game win streak, and the #1 seed playinjg a team that just made the playoffs with a 6-7 record and....

... my entire team completely crapped the bed yesterday, (seriously, only guy in double digits was Forte) I need 39.45 pts. between Rodgers and M. Crosby.

Are all FG's 3 pts? Are TD's 4 (assuming the Yahoo league in your sig)? I don't like your chances, if those are the case. If FG scoring varies by distance, you have a shot. I think Crosby gets at least 10 pts (closer to 15 if the extra FG scoring applies). That leaves 25-30 from Rodgers. Not impossible, especially if he runs one in.

Things should be interesting tonight:

14 team .5 PPR league (largest money league)- After having the worse possible day, I somewhat have a chance. I'm down by 33 points and have Matt Ryan and Julio Jones vs his Eddie Lacy. Fully expect to lose

14 team non ppr league - Up by 41, he has Rogers and Crosby and I have Lacy.

BLNY - Up by 27.1. They have Jordy Nelson and I have Roddy White

12 team PPR league: Up by 30, they have Rogers and Lacy and I'm done. Non- negative league (no minus for fumbles/int's)

Lost 2 other leagues and have 3 teams on byes. Basically I need Atlanta to play their best possible defensive game and Ryan and Julio to put up some most points. So not looking good. I expect to win 2 of these leagues, if i can win 3 or all of them, I would be beyond estatic.

Are all FG's 3 pts? Are TD's 4 (assuming the Yahoo league in your sig)? I don't like your chances, if those are the case. If FG scoring varies by distance, you have a shot. I think Crosby gets at least 10 pts (closer to 15 if the extra FG scoring applies). That leaves 25-30 from Rodgers. Not impossible, especially if he runs one in.

Field goals range from 3pts to 5pts based on distance, passing TD's are 4pts, & passing yds are 1pt / 20yds so QB #'s tend to be a little higher than the norm. Pulling Rodgers sometime in the 2nd half if ATL can't keep it competitive is my biggest worry.

Edited by Running Wilde

in one league for a playoff bid, non ppr he is done and up by 21 points, I have Rodgers and Nelson to go. After all the crazy games this weekend hoping Rodgers doesn't go the way of Manning and Brees.

In the second league a playoff game ppr .5, I am up by 24. He has Rodgers left and I have Nelson, so if Rodgers does his usual I need Nelson to be one of the beneficiaries. Nelson doesn't always follow suit when Rodgers goes off.

4 dynasties - 4 byes... having a pretty solid/fortunate season in these leagues. :)

12-team PPR redraft "local" - Need a win to improve playoff chances (Weeks 16/17, blah). Up 41 with his Crosby yet to go. I think I'm ok here.

10-team non-PPR redraft "local" - In the playoffs but a win would still be good. Down 0.55 with Nelson/jones. I think I'm good here too.

I have Lacy and Crosby, my opponent has Cobb. I'm ahead 108-102, two weeks playoff round. He has bell and forte, so that sucks :( cj and aj kept me ahead, and Mike Evans gave me a nice boost

Edited by 3downleague

I NEED Julio & GB Def to get me atleast 24 points to make it in the playoffs. Ive been fighting since a bad start and needed this other guy to lose and for me to win to make it in. He already lost so now my fate is in Julio & GB def.

My other league i won so im playoff bound yay.

After starting 0-4 in the Ladder and sitting at 7-6, I needed TOS and slambo to lose and a win to force a 3 way tie at 7-7, it could happen. TOS lost, I won and slambo is down 68.7 against Randall with 101.9. Randall has GB Def and Crosby. slambo has Cobb, Lacy and Bryant. This is why I play FF. I don't give a rat's ass if GB or Atlanta win... zip. Because of FF, it's the most wonderful time of the year. The last gasp to stay alive another week hinges on the game...can't wait.. should be close.

4 dynasties - 4 byes... having a pretty solid/fortunate season in these leagues. :)

12-team PPR redraft "local" - Need a win to improve playoff chances (Weeks 16/17, blah). Up 41 with his Crosby yet to go. I think I'm ok here.

10-team non-PPR redraft "local" - In the playoffs but a win would still be good. Down 0.55 with Nelson/jones. I think I'm good here too.

Oh, forgot.... in the Fantasy SportsWriters Ass'n playoffs. Have 160+ points with SJax yet to go. About 50 points off the lead, need a good showing tonight by Jackson and a huge week next week to make the 4-team "championship" round. Finished #7 out of 120 teams last season and hoping to better that here this year. :)