[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank You Julio

byroz

I pray his hip is ok he helped me move into 12th overall (out of 2,460 teams and 574 playoff teams) in the RTS site where 1st pays $200,000. Currently sitting in 12th and 16th right now maybe with a little luck we can have another run at the big one 2 weeks from now like we did in 2012.

In an NFFC league I have Ryan and Julio and put up a 229 but the sad thing for me is that despite going 10-3 this year I did not qualify for the playoffs or the championship round I had lost a game by 0.8 one week and it will haunt me forever that I went to pick up CJ Anderson (I have stupid Ball) for $222 on Nov 12th at 9:59 PM and I didn't get my drop of Carson Palmer in before the 10 PM deadline and then Anderson went for $98 to the team who beat me out for the playoffs. I figured it was a painful learning experience losing that $1,500 but now it could be so painful I could never forgive myself if this team goes on to what would been a $100,000 finish (very unlikely) but I would had a 242 to open and would have liked to have tried for it. In 2012 I only scored 191, 197 and 164 to win it all but this week people are in the 230-250 range.

Edited by Henry Muto

Not looking good. He's not even taking reps at practice. This is very worrisome. Jones was set to end the season in beast mode and would have easily torched the Steelers. A brutal injury for us Jones owners. We may not know his status until right up to game time. I will be monitoring. Thankfully, Harry Douglas was on the WW and I snagged him up just in case JJ can't go. Douglas will put up very good numbers in his stead. Not JJ potential mind you, but should be very productive. Steelers won't stop any receivers.

This scares me alot. Julio and his camp have been notorious for leaning toward the safe side where injuries are concerned. Julio is not known for playing through even the slightest ailment.

And I wouldn't count on Douglas either as he too, is battling through an injury. Time to start Stills for me. Ugh

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's D. Orlando Ledbetter said Julio Jones (hip, questionable) "can barely run" and would be a "decoy" if he does play.

Ledbetter went on to say he does not think Jones will be active Week 15 against the Steelers. Jones' playing status likely will not be determined until Sunday morning, but it appears Jones will be at far less than 100 percent even if he suits up. Jones is shaping up as a player to avoid even in an excellent matchup against the Steelers' leaky secondary.

Source: D. Orlando Ledbetter on Twitter

I know. Considering Flacco instead.

Probably Eli for me.

Or maybe Johnny Football...I have become a massive underdog with the swing from Julio combined with the 17 points my opponent got from the goddamn Cardinals D.

Edited by BA Baracus

I am nervous too. ESPN-2 just reported he did some drills and didn't "look confident" when discussing with trainer.

JUST MAKE A CALL. I have Douglas so he is in if JJ is out, but damn JJ missing the playoffs like this is killing us.

I am thinking of Douglas over Jones

My opponent just benched Edelman and TY Hilton for Cole Beasley and Charles Johnson.

Basically, I can maybe play it "safe", which I think Douglas is good for 5 for 50 at least even if JJ plays.

Sheesh

Actually Douglas seems like a good play regardless of Julio's status. If Jones plays and is somewhat effective - or heck even good enough to be a decoy - then Douglas shreds the Saints' nickel corner.

If Jones ends up sitting a lot, Douglas as the #2 will get good looks in that capacity.

I didn't plug him into my dynasty league roster (opted for LaFell), but jumped on him in a DFS $25 game.

Actually Douglas seems like a good play regardless of Julio's status. If Jones plays and is somewhat effective - or heck even good enough to be a decoy - then Douglas shreds the Saints' nickel corner.

If Jones ends up sitting a lot, Douglas as the #2 will get good looks in that capacity.

I didn't plug him into my dynasty league roster (opted for LaFell), but jumped on him in a DFS $25 game.

Yea man, great thoughts. Was thinking along the same lines. With my opponent running 3rd receivers because of his own injury concern, my idea is take a guy I KNOW will be rolling today.

Also, because my opponent has Matt Ryan going I am ALSO thinking of starting BOTH Douglas and Jones and benching Mike Wallace (ODB and AB are must starts). My thinking on that is, if Ryan gets off, then I'd have 2 of his receivers to balance his point totals.

Is it too early to start drinking?

Edited by kwolf68