[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just not my year

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Started the playoffs in 2 leagues and put up

168.8 and 174.8 and still got my ass handed to me in both leagues......

Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you

Well, you did have the highest total points in the Huddle Ladder (60 teams total), so there's that. Not a lot of $$ paid for it, but it's a pretty nice accomplishment. :)

I got knocked out in two leagues this week. One was a true buzzsaw, in every sense of the word... I had five guys put up 125 points (Lacy, Edelman, Beckham, Charles Johnson, and M. Bennett). His "big five" (Murray, Andre Williams, AJ Green, TY Hilton, STL Defense) put up 150. He got 6 from Peyton, zero from Torrey Smith, and two from his TE (Rudolph), and still managed the third highest score of the year. :wacko:

In the other league where I lost, I ran into a more obscure buzzsaw (guys I never would have expected)... 22 from Jared Cook, 24 from Mychal Rivera (at his flex spot), 21 from Sheldon Richardson, and 20 from Bradley Roby. Sometimes, it's just not your week.