[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who has the crystal Ball and can tell us what Romo will do this weekend ?

isleseeya

I have to start him as i have no one better but i am concerned after debacle two weeks ago in Dallas . Then again Dallas has been a better road team and Romo has done very well against them over the years other than two weeks ago

My prediction for Romo this Sunday is :

244 yards - 2 td and 1 Int

What say you ?

There is some significant risk with Cutler this week. With no Marshall on the field, I think the Bears passing attack gets simpler to stop. The Saints have been weird this year with their home/away splits (so have the Bears for that matter). The fact that CHI appears apathetic combined with NO coming off an epic ass whooping really worries me for Smokin Jay's prospects this week.

I sense another hondaty prime time beatdown game on Monday.

I think you are about correct in your projections. I have to start him or Jay Cutler on Monday night and right now I am leaning towards Romo over Cutler. Sure wish i had beeter options also.

So what's it gonna be Bedo?

I am torn. Surely PHI can't shut down Romo twice in 3 weeks time...

EDIT

so here's my thinking...Cutler gets stats even when the Bears suck ass. If Dallas gets romped, Romo is probably going to suck.

I have one of these QB'S plus Forte vs Graham plus 6 points. Being standard scoring, I need the safest floor. IMO, that's Smokin Jay.

Edited by BA Baracus