[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hill, Crowell, or L. Murrary @ FLEX?

xrunner2006

Standard league very TD dependent.

Leaning Murray even though he has the least projected points out of the 3.

Hill scares me because of Gio even though Hill has been labeled the "starter".

Crowell scares me because West has been splitting carries with him.

Murray torched KC last time they played on only 4 carries before he got hurt and no worry about MJD or DMC taking any of his touches but Reese is.

starting Bell and Ingram at RB...

Please HELP! Win for the finals

I personally would go hill..I could c u starting murray especially if it was ppr but with bengals playing browns it's always tough 4 Dalton w Hadden and company and I think there gonna pound the ball w hill and he'll get the goal line work making him the best option imo...gl2u

I personally would go hill..I could c u starting murray especially if it was ppr but with bengals playing browns it's always tough 4 Dalton w Hadden and company and I think there gonna pound the ball w hill and he'll get the goal line work making him the best option imo...gl2u

thanks for the input....anyone else?

I can't make up my mind. Should I be considering sitting Ingram? I can't help but see Murrary run all over the Chiefs like he did a few weeks ago.....4 carries, over 100 yards and 2 TD's. Sometimes it's not good to have 5 starting RB's.....too many options and I have a funny feeling I will make the wrong choice. In another PPR league I have Charles, Herron, Gio and Davis....much easier decision.

I am up by like 30 with his team done and I still have Brees and Ingram tonight. Going to the finals against a team that finished 5-8.....I better win. A 5-8 team should not be a league champion

This is the finals already for your league? Mine isn't until week 17, this week is my semis in one League and the first of 2 weeks of finals in my other league. But anyway, you should be fine, you should easily get 30 points between brees and ingram especially with his team done.