[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sofa League Draft

spain

KFFL is on the clock.  Again, surely the pick has to be Duece.  Anybody agree with Guru taking Shaun Alexander over Duece?

350802[/snapback]

Yes, SA is in contract year and I'm tired of QB stealing TD's close in. Deuce would be excellent if they would use him again like they did 2 years ago!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KFFL is on the clock.  Again, surely the pick has to be Duece.  Anybody agree with Guru taking Shaun Alexander over Duece?

350802[/snapback]

Alexander and Deuce are as close as it comes. Deuce tends to be more reliable week in and week out while Alexander tends to have the massive games here and there...

350802[/snapback]

I agree as I said here.

I would take SA

350258[/snapback]

Sean finds the inzone more and is on a better team. Plus, he is in a contract year which I think can only hav e a positive effect on his numbers.

12 hours = 10 picks - It is like watching grass grow!!!

My question is how long until Moss is selected? It HAS to be in round 11 or 12. I bet Rotowire is crossing his fingers, and preselecting him @ 1.12 incase Fantasy Insights lets him slip.

So far all the picks are pretty consistant with the mocks that I have seen...

1.8 Jamal Lewis

1.9 Kevan Barlow

1.10 Fred Taylor

I like the Lewis pick in that spot. But Kevan Barlow at 1.9? Are you kidding me? Worst pick so far, imo. Somebody help me understand this pick...

1.11  culpepper

1.12  Moss

1.13  D. Davis

1.14  Holt

1.15  Dillon

351389[/snapback]

Moss at 1.12 is interesting. He outscored Deuce McAllister last year, but it seems the expert owners are more concerned with getting runningbacks than getting the best value. Not that either philisophy is certain.

2.01 13 RotoWire Davis, Domanick HOU RB

2.02 14 Fantasy Insights Holt, Torry STL WR

2.03 15 Draft Sharks Dillon, Corey NEP RB

2.04 16 Football Injuries Johnson, Rudi CIN RB

2.05 17 Football Guys Harrison, Marvin IND WR

2.06 18 Sporting News Owens, Terrell PHI WR

I like the Edge of Lewis pick, but those are the last two guys that you could convince me to take before Moss.  Barlow?  Not on your freaking life.  Don't get me wrong, I like the kid, but not over Moss by a long shot.

351553[/snapback]

In my books, Moss is the #9 pick right after Lewis and James and before any other RB's.

In my books, Moss is the #9 pick right after Lewis and James and before any other RB's.

351619[/snapback]

What about in a 16 team league where you might not get a decent rb when it finally gets back to you in the 2nd round..

What about in a 16 team league where you might not get a decent rb when it finally gets back to you in the 2nd round..

351642[/snapback]

Excellent point. I actually have the #9 in a 16 team league and I did take Moss. We start 1 RB and 3 WR's with 1 flex so I'm taking my chances.