[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at WR, AJ Green or Martavis Bryant

planb

I'm in a 10 team standard scoring league and was wondering what everyone's thoughts are of who to start between Green and M. Bryant?

The only reason I ask is because of Greens poor production against Haden in recent history.

Thanks

Well it may have been a wash this time, but benching a top 5 receiver for a fringe guy with upside won't win you anything over a large sample size, stop outsmarting yourselves into doing dumb things guys, it's beneath you!

thank you. Benching a top 5 WR like AJ Green is just doing too much any over thinking things. Play your studs man, after all, they are the reason you got this far in the first place.

I lost the championship game last year because of doing things like this. I'll never do it again. Establish your must start players, and start them! If you lose because Peyton gets 2 fantasy points, or Graham gets blanked, you did your best, and it's not your fault you lost. If you win because you started Allen Hurns over Emmanuel Sanders, your a lucky SOB, not a clairvoyant