[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting JFF - YOLO

BA Baracus

Well early on, it looks like this could fall under the "getting cute" category more than anything else. Hopefully things start picking up for him.... :bag:

Yep, starting to look that way.....sometimes you have to take chances though! looking for better play in 2nd qrt.

Yep, starting to look that way.....sometimes you have to take chances though! looking for better play in 2nd qrt.

Yup. Even with a goose egg, it's not like he's doing too much worse than my other QB2 options of Fitz (1 pt) or Orton (0 pts). Hopefully he can settle in and start making some plays.

Gonna see a lot of money signs today IMO, gonna be a big day for Johnny Football!!! 360 passing 2 passing td's and 2 rushing td's.......Bold I know, just a gut feeling!

On a positive note, you were only off by 280 yards and 4 total TD's.

• Like 2

Alright...other thread...my bad.

No sweat. He literally looked like a Div-III QB against NFL players today. It was pretty much a joke. I suppose he can improve, but I don't think he has much upside.

That said, if his preparation and practice habits as reported are to be believed then maybe this debacle will inspire him to get it together and work on his craft.

Edited by kwolf68

ah haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

why would you start this kid in what was most likely a Playoff game?

If I had a clear-cut option for my QB2, I would have sat Johnny and not given it a second thought. Since I have such hondaty choices, though, I decided I would roll the dice on Manziel hoping that he can make some big plays. Even with his awful 1-point performance though, he was only 5 points under my "best" QB2 option of Orton, who had 5 points. Fitzpatrick ended up with 2.

Edited by bud29

Man i didnt have much faith in JF but i expected a better game than that. I mean throwing a rookie in there after only playing a few snaps what did people expect? Hopefully he turns into a solid QB though. The rest of his draft class is.

Bridgewater and Bortles got thrown in there and while they have made some mistakes they didn't look this pathetic. In fact, they showed great promise in their first few snaps. Johnny Foolball gave me the impression that it just needed to be over. It was a hideous performance.

Edited by kwolf68