[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, what do you need now?

millworkguy

Had a good week. I have Bennett, opponent has Cuter, Jeffrey, Forte and Graham. I have a huge lead, but those 4 guys could eat it up really quick. Do the math. If Cutler gets off, then I figure Bennett will benefit and that will balance out his numbers. If Cutler sucks up the joint it won't matter, that dude would be toast.

2 TDs for Polk and 1 for Sproles.

Going against Mccoy in a tight game, this is exactly what the doctor ordered.

Don't worry though, now that I've said something he's sure to tear off an 80 yd TD or something. :sad:

I need a Stella Artois tonight. Maybe a few. Need to forget about the beatdown I just took. I didn't watch the Giants-Redskins game. Did the Redskins cover Beckham at all? Just curious. Couldn't tell from the box scores. I also experienced fantasy football sodomy from Le'Veon Bell. Does nobody else score TDs for the Steelers any more? Good god...

I will say, tonight's Eagles-Cowboys game is very entertaining, and it's nice to watch with zero fantasy football investment in the game.

In my local, Bell and OBJ with others have me up 68 with the NO keeker while he has Forte. This team is on a roll and a real legit shot of title #5.

ATAP...my run of other teams having bad weeks against me continues. Up 35 and have 4 left to his 3. Cutler/Jeffrey/Jordan/Mundy vs. Forte/Colston/Allen.

I will take the wins any way I get them.

The real key here is if elevating Hill or Benjamin from the taxi squad and forfeiting a year is a smart move or not.

Edited by gilthorp

Right now have a 8 point lead with Alshon & Ingram left and he has Forte, so this should end up close. Glad i got a cushion with NO def bein so soft.

Other league im down by 11 with Ingram left & hes got Graham. Hopefully Graham has a game like hes been having and Ingram can pull it off. Sanchez & Philly D along with Tre Mason killed me..

2 TDs for Polk and 1 for Sproles.

truck you Chip Kelly. Right in your fat trucking ass.

I honestly don't think McCoy will be in my top 10 rbs next year due to the fact that C.Kelly spreads the wealth way too much. Its blatantly obvious that he doesn't give a rats azz about letting McCoy score, only what fits his system. Incredibly frustrating. Luckily, I escaped into the championship round even with the poo poo that McCoy is spewing out. Thinking heavily about benching him for J.Bell next week.

Thinking heavily about benching him for J.Bell next week.

Yeah, I gotta think I am benching him for Blount or Herron next week whether I make it to the championship game or the 3rd place game. I'd rather take the guaranteed 8-10 points from either of those guys over the complete inconsistency of McCoy.