[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#1 Seed

Bonedaddies

That defense has gotten you guys this far so hopefully they can hold it down against Sea. It going to be a defensive battle going kick after kick and eventually coming down to the last possession with a 50 yarder for the win. I think Sea offense will be the difference maker and will end up winning 15-12. Either way goodluck man.

Agree it should be a battle, Cards need to keep Wilson from rushing for 50+ yards and beating them with his legs. Turnovers might determine who ins this one. Cards 19-16. good luck.

Stanton scored 3 against the Seahawks the last time they played. :bag: Granted, that was in Seattle. But you think they will score more with Lindley :sick: because they are playing in Arizona? Don't count on Seattle turnovers either because they just don't give the ball away. The Eagles scored 14 against them last weekend and only because the punter dropped a snap at the 15, and they only gained a paltry 139 total yards. In Philly. How the hell are the Cardinals going to score? :shrug: Opponents have had 5 total scoring drives in the last 16 quarters against the Seahawks, and that counts the dropped snap by the punter. :nono: Take a moment to digest that. :shocking: This isn't going to be pretty for the Cardinal offense. :smash:

Edited by Tripleshot

Stanton scored 3 against the Seahawks the last time they played. :bag: Granted, that was in Seattle. But you think they will score more with Lindley :sick: because they are playing in Arizona? Don't count on Seattle turnovers either because they just don't give the ball away. The Eagles scored 14 against them last weekend and only because the punter dropped a snap at the 15, and they only gained a paltry 139 total yards. In Philly. How the hell are the Cardinals going to score? :shrug: Opponents have had 5 total scoring drives in the last 16 quarters against the Seahawks, and that counts the dropped snap by the punter. :nono: Take a moment to digest that. :shocking: This isn't going to be pretty for the Cardinal offense. :smash:

I'm a full on homer and vehemently agree with everything Tripleshot said. My Heehawks :smash: the Cardinal.

AZ's defense is not enough to carry this team anywhere.

So Palmer/Stanton and the offense carried them to their 11-3 record? And now without either one they'll lose every game and miss the playoffs? (I know you didn't say that, and nobody else did in this thread, but so many people are dismissing them now after that Stanton injury it has gotten silly.

SEA defense has been playing much better the last 4 games only giving up an average of less than 7 points. Wow that is really impressive, but I'm not sure it gaurantees they do the same to AZ. Heck they gave up 24 friggin points to the Raiders at home not long ago.

I said this somewhere else, the loss of Ellington is larger than Palmer/Stanton. Not saying the Cards will win, I just don't see them completely collapsing like others do, and if they do its not just on the QB.

So Palmer/Stanton and the offense carried them to their 11-3 record? And now without either one they'll lose every game and miss the playoffs? (I know you didn't say that, and nobody else did in this thread, but so many people are dismissing them now after that Stanton injury it has gotten silly.

Palmer, Ellington and a healthy Fitz. Stanton was at least serviceable/ Dilferish, Taylor and Williams aren't exactly Jamal Lewis...well maybe the Browns version and they are on a 3rd string QB, granted one with a modicum of experience in the NFL.

Fitz is hurt and Floyd has disappeared. I personally already thought the D was playing over it's head. Maybe I'm wrong but they just don't have the feel of a team with it all together. Looks more to me like they are winning with smoke and mirrors but hell, they have been winning. Next 2 weeks will be very telling. I expected them to lose the last 3 games and they have already won one so we will see

Palmer, Ellington and a healthy Fitz. Stanton was at least serviceable/ Dilferish, Taylor and Williams aren't exactly Jamal Lewis...well maybe the Browns version and they are on a 3rd string QB, granted one with a modicum of experience in the NFL.

Fitz is hurt and Floyd has disappeared. I personally already thought the D was playing over it's head. Maybe I'm wrong but they just don't have the feel of a team with it all together. Looks more to me like they are winning with smoke and mirrors but hell, they have been winning. Next 2 weeks will be very telling. I expected them to lose the last 3 games and they have already won one so we will see

The last Cards game I saw (abbreviated Game Rewind on NFL Network) was the win over the Chiefs. They moved the ball at will, but had trouble in the red zone, settling for 5 FG attempts and missing 2.

I just feel people are writing them off prematurely, they're a good team that has weathered some injuries. I can see losing @ SEA, but would expect them to beat SF (that is a team spiraling downward, losing to the Raiders).

i concur with a lot of these posts, AZ is a "good" team that has impressively amassed 11 wins, to-date, this season...however, SEA is a much different (i.e., better) team than the one that lost to the Cards in SEA earlier this season...i honestly don't know who wins the division, but you can't write SEA (and the LoB) off, even if they "just" sneak in as a WC...

The last Cards game I saw (abbreviated Game Rewind on NFL Network) was the win over the Chiefs. They moved the ball at will, but had trouble in the red zone, settling for 5 FG attempts and missing 2.

I just feel people are writing them off prematurely, they're a good team that has weathered some injuries. I can see losing @ SEA, but would expect them to beat SF (that is a team spiraling downward, losing to the Raiders).

You pretty much proved my point with the KC game....

Struggling to beat a team that will finish 8-8. honestly I would feel different if Palmer or even Stanton and Ellington were healthy. If Arians isn't coach of the year, then I'm really not sure who is

This #1 seed thing works both ways. I know the Seahawks still have to play the Rams, but I'd bet quite a bit of money that whoever wins this game gets the #1 seed and homefield advantage throughout the duration of the NFC playoffs.

I'm trying to figure out what a Cardinal looks like after a Seahawk gets done havin its way with it......You got the idea right? I looked for an image to post but couldn't find a Seahawk/Cardinal cross breed.......Being a diehard NFC fan (Giants), I know they suck but I hope niether of these teams represent the division.......

Edited by IrishPride

Uhhhh.. Seattle killed the Cardinals earlier this season. The score doesn't reflect the way it looked. Seattle won 19-3..

you're absolutely right... my bad, i was confusing their early season home loss to the cowboys w/AZ...still, a much different team now, than the one that lost back-to-back games to DAL and STL in Weeks 6 & 7...

The Seahawks look dangerous again for sure. As a Vancouver (as in B.C), the Hawks have always been my team, so it was nice to see a team I follow actually win a championship. If the canucks ever win a Stanley cup I could die the next day and I'd be fine with it

Beat the Seahawks next week and the AZ Cardinals will be the number One seed!! I have done the math, and that is all it will take. Who cares that Bill Gramatica will be taking snaps for us......the D will need to be lights out baby!!

Go Cards!!

This is pretty great. Arizona is in first place....they can make a huge statement but can also lose a ton of playoff position this weekend. I'll be honest as a Seahawk fan in thinking this game comes relatively easy. I don't think Arizona is capable enough to fill the void of San Fransisco as the Hawks younger brother.

I do not see anyway Arizona wins this game unless Seattle turns into a turnover machine. The Seattle D will give up less than 150 yards total to Arizona and most likely shut them out. 24-0 Seattle. I see them both finishing 12-4 and Seattle winning the West. However, this leaves Arizona in the best scenario as the #4 seed playing a away game against Atlanta/New Orleans - both teams they should be able to beat.

I do not see anyway Arizona wins this game unless Seattle turns into a turnover machine. The Seattle D will give up less than 150 yards total to Arizona and most likely shut them out. 24-0 Seattle. I see them both finishing 12-4 and Seattle winning the West. However, this leaves Arizona in the best scenario as the #4 seed playing a away game against Atlanta/New Orleans - both teams they should be able to beat.

Presume you meant to type #5 seed, #4 is a division winner (#5 would play the winner of the NFC Swamp).

I'm not trying to predict a Cardinal win, just saying they're being dismissed by many after surviving other injuries (including 2 on defense for the year).

You pretty much proved my point with the KC game....

Struggling to beat a team that will finish 8-8. honestly I would feel different if Palmer or even Stanton and Ellington were healthy. If Arians isn't coach of the year, then I'm really not sure who is

I wonder, are the Packers a bad team because they just lost to the Bills, who are probably going to finish 9-7 (unless they can beat the Pats as well as OAK).

I would certainly feel they are better with Palmer/Stanton/Ellington too, but even without them they are a good team.