[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (MNF Week 15)?

Gopher

All right... I've got a bunch of close ones tonight, so I have to stick with what has worked, and post them here. These are in order of confidence, least to most....

FDSB Dynasty - Down by roughly 75, and I've got Brees and Lofton going against Forte. Game, set, match. I didn't expect to win this matchup (was about a 60-point underdog on MFL, for whatever that's worth), but I would have liked to have put forth a better effort than this. Other than Olsen and Decker, I had three players in double-digits... and those were all DB's. The rest of my team stunk.

Dynasty Warz II - I'm up by 9.3 pts, with Pierre Warren left. He has Christian Jones (CHI LB) and Ryan Mundy. Could be REALLY close. Or, I could lose by 20. :unsure:

Too Many Leagues - Up 6 and change, with Graham going against PT tonight. Praying to the fantasy gods that Jimmy Graham makes an appearance this evening.

Fusion Dynasty - I'm down 17.3, but I've got Forte and Colston still going. My defense came up huge yesterday... consistent across the board. If I make it to the final in this league (with Geno Smith as my QB), I'll be somewhat shocked/thrilled.

Redraft Wars - Up by 29, going against Jeffery. Not a guarantee, by any means.

AOTAOP Dynasty - I'm up 212-178, with Lofton left. Going against Bennett AND Jeffery. I think I have a decent chance of hanging on, but the way my other LB's scored this week (Timmons, Kendricks, and Rey combined for 17 points total), I'm not assuming anything.

Big Time - Up 15.9, with Stills going against Bennett.

Local #1 - Up 54, with Lofton against Forte and Galette.

Local #2 - Up 35 in non-PPR, and he's got Marquess Wilson left.

Huddle Ladder HOF - I'm up 144-86, and Thews has Stills left. I think I'm OK.

Huddle CA League - Up 70 or so, and he's got Bennett left.

Local #1 - Up 47 (non-PPR), with Cutler against PT.

I'm in the final in one other dynasty league (original DW). I'm liking my chances in about five more, and another five could realistically go either way, very easily.

Going against Bennett a bunch tonight, and Jeffery in a few as well. Need Lofton to be his usual steady self. Need something from Forte, Stills, Graham, and Colson.

In a PPR he is done, I don't have much hope. I subbed K Allen for Stills at the last minute and that is going to cost me. I am down by 14 with Ingram to go. Lost in the other league in a low scoring match. This must be a record, the highest scoring player of that matchup was my kicker, Conner Barth, outscoring Rodgers, Nelson, Calvin, Lynch..and the list goes on.

Edited by Scorcher

.5PPR

I'm up 33 points. He has Cutler and Jeffrey, I have Graham. Could go either way. I was losing by 8 points and had absolutely no chance before last night's game, then Dez Bryant and Dan Bailey arrived on the scene.

Should be interesting!

12 Team Local League Non - PPR = In the championship round, up by 8 and he has Alshon going tonight. I also beat him on tie-breaker, so 89 yards or less and no td and I win this league for the 2nd time in 3 years.

14 Team Local League .5 PPR = Going to the championship, got really lucky both rounds facing Manning last week and Rogers this week and them putting a combined 10 points for the last 2 weeks. Just happy since this is my highest limit league.

BLNY - Up by 24.6, I'm done he has Alshon going once again. Lucky to be up and to be up so much....Thank you Dez Bryant!!!! I will be very excited to make it to the championship, since I already got the highest points in a season and this is my first year in the league.

Hodge Podge Dynasty - Down by 13.7, I have Forte and Ingram going tonight and they are done. I'm thinking this is a lock, but until I pass them up, I will be nervous.

So I'm hoping that Saints just take Alshon away and Forte and Ingram both get about 60 yards and a few catches and I'll be fine. Lost 2 other leagues, but expected to do so. Hope to win these leagues pretty bad.

• Like 1

League 1: I'm down about 13 points. My opponent is done and I have Stills left. 0.5PPR I figure that one is about 50/50. I need Stills to get hot early in the game. Had I started Tate III instead of Stills, I would have won. I didn't have a good feeling about Tate and I thought the DET/MIN might have been low scoring.

League 2: I'm up 34 with Jimmy Graham and I'm going against Forte and Bennett. 0.5PPR I'd say I'm the favorite in this one but we get yardage bonus and crazy TD distance bonuses so if a player gets a long TD, that can really skew the scoring.

Basically, I need NO to chuck the ball with success and Chicago to honda the bed.

I need:

Forte + Cutler to outscore Graham by 7 points in standard scoring (Big $$ local)

Forte + 63 points to hold off Brees + Graham + Stills in 0.75 PPR (GM salary cap dynasty)

Bennett to outscore Graham by 8 points (Huddle Ladder)

Basically, I am hoping that Graham continues to suck ass for one more week. I like my chances in the first two matchups but figure that I am toast in the third one.

I went into one championship game and was eliminated from another last night. Didn't make the playoffs in one league and got eliminated in another last week.

I will definitely view 3 championship game appearances (fingers crossed) out of 7 teams as a successful season.

Just an average point total for Cutler/Forte/Jeffrey/Graham (yes my opponent has all of them) and since I have bennett he can cancel out some of Cutler's numbers. I figure if two of them blow up I am in trouble unless Bennett also blows up. All told I'd like a low scoring tough defensive game tonight, which is laughable to consider given the teams playing. So it's wait and see time.

80% chance of rain with 15 mph winds...Saints reporters suggesting they likely to pound ball tonight, Bears D not very good...both teams probably need to run the ball. I don't see monster numbers from Cutler or Brees. Both teams I suspect to really run heavy. Ingram and Forte should be locks to go for over 100. But with heavy running, that's fewer possessions and fewer scores.

I like the RBs and Tight-ends in this game. Forte will probably have the biggest game given he'll likely load up in the passing game. If you have Forte, I can't see anything other than monster numbers. Ingram should be good too, but Saints RB is more of committee so his upside is limited to the Saints being in lead and being able to run (which they should be).

Edited by kwolf68

80% chance of rain with 15 mph winds...

I like the RBs and Tight-ends in this game. Forte will probably have the biggest game given he'll likely load up in the passing game. If you have Forte, I can't see anything other than monster numbers. Ingram should be good too, but Saints RB is more of committee so his upside is limited to the Saints being in lead and being able to run (which they should be).

Well honda

Well honda

Yea I don't like the circumstances you face, but how many times do those circumstances never materialize? I feel good about a slow track, plodding run games and fewer throws, but you just never know. Chicago winds are very tricky so I do think weather will play some role. It's also possible you get a break with some good weather...if that's the case Chicago can't really cover anyone. Their rookie Fuller is really good at CB, but I doubt he'd be on Stills, I think he plays opposite side and is definitely not going to cover the slot guy.

In my local PPR league ($) I need Cutler, Jeffery and Stills to put up 48 points. MFL projects 51...

In my MFL Sharks league I am down by 2 points with Graham and Ingram going tonight.

Already won my other local league game and will play in the championship next week.

Sigh.

ATAP: Down 60 with Brees, Ingram and Corey White (CB - NOS). Don't feel too good about that. Brees can get 25 but worried about Ingram and White getting enough. Would need a huge game from one or both of them.

ConFusion: Up 6.5 with Brees and Jared Allen against Colston and Ingram. Kinda counter-productive to what I need in ATAP to a degree. Basically need Brees to have a huge game while ignoring Colston for the most part.

AFL: Already secured a win behind JPP, JJ Watt and Roddy White. Still have Forte and Jeffery yet to go to shoot for a weekly skin.

DW3: Already secured a win behind Luck, Perry Riley and Morgan Burnett. Still have Graham tonight for good measure.

Local Redraft #1: Down 40 with Cutler, so probably going to take a loss there. Only way to make the playoffs (yeah, Week 16-17 playoffs) would be if Ingram and Graham crap the bed.

Local Redraft #2: Down 20 with Forte and Colston against Brees. Possible, highly unlikely.

I need lots of points from Cutler tonight. I enter tonight with 2 teams in the top 10 in the RTS contest for $200,000 for 1st place. I have Cutler on one of those teams. Brutal series of events here. I have a WR core of Dez/Julio/Beckham/Sanders on that team but Julio got hurt killing my chances as M-Bryant stunk it up and on my other team I actually drafted Peterson in the 1st round somehow survived that to make the top 10 going into tonight but lost Cam for this week and had to play Kaepernick and now Murray breaks his hand who I also have. Oh and did I mention I played Mason over P-Thomas going to have to live with that one for a long time geez. Brutal.

Edited by Henry Muto