[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (MNF Week 15)?

Gopher

Can anyone please explain to me what the "H E double sticks" is going on with Jimmy Graham? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Seriously tho, he is in a horrible slump. He's supposed to be the all world TE that is almost unstoppable, but he's basically sucked donkey dicks for three weeks in a row now. Is it injury? Someone please explain to me what the deeleeoh is...

Edited by heehawks

12 Team Local League Non - PPR = In the championship round, up by 8 and he has Alshon going tonight. I also beat him on tie-breaker, so 89 yards or less and no td and I win this league for the 2nd time in 3 years.

14 Team Local League .5 PPR = Going to the championship, got really lucky both rounds facing Manning last week and Rogers this week and them putting a combined 10 points for the last 2 weeks. Just happy since this is my highest limit league.

BLNY - Up by 24.6, I'm done he has Alshon going once again. Lucky to be up and to be up so much....Thank you Dez Bryant!!!! I will be very excited to make it to the championship, since I already got the highest points in a season and this is my first year in the league.

Hodge Podge Dynasty - Down by 13.7, I have Forte and Ingram going tonight and they are done. I'm thinking this is a lock, but until I pass them up, I will be nervous.

So I'm hoping that Saints just take Alshon away and Forte and Ingram both get about 60 yards and a few catches and I'll be fine. Lost 2 other leagues, but expected to do so. Hope to win these leagues pretty bad.

Well that's fun to lose a championship on that garbage time td by jeffrey.

In one league i was down by 1.5 points late in the game with Cutler going. :wacko:

That last minute TD drive just saved me from a very frustrating loss.

Edit: And now Cutler goes to the end of the bench on my two fantasy bowl teams. :weird:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Well that's that for the semi-finals in my two long time homer leagues. Lost badly in one and won convincingly in the other.

Not too bad actually, might go back-to-back in what we call the C League (lost in the A League).

Good luck everybody next week if you made it to your championship and congrats to everyone who won it tonight.

I bet many a league was decided on that last second TD toss and catch by Cutler and Jeffery. Wow.