[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight (MNF Week 15)?

Gopher

All right... I've got a bunch of close ones tonight, so I have to stick with what has worked, and post them here. These are in order of confidence, least to most....

FDSB Dynasty - Down by roughly 75, and I've got Brees and Lofton going against Forte. Game, set, match. I didn't expect to win this matchup (was about a 60-point underdog on MFL, for whatever that's worth), but I would have liked to have put forth a better effort than this. Other than Olsen and Decker, I had three players in double-digits... and those were all DB's. The rest of my team stunk.

Dynasty Warz II - I'm up by 9.3 pts, with Pierre Warren left. He has Christian Jones (CHI LB) and Ryan Mundy. Could be REALLY close. Or, I could lose by 20. :unsure:

Too Many Leagues - Up 6 and change, with Graham going against PT tonight. Praying to the fantasy gods that Jimmy Graham makes an appearance this evening.

Fusion Dynasty - I'm down 17.3, but I've got Forte and Colston still going. My defense came up huge yesterday... consistent across the board. If I make it to the final in this league (with Geno Smith as my QB), I'll be somewhat shocked/thrilled.

Redraft Wars - Up by 29, going against Jeffery. Not a guarantee, by any means.

AOTAOP Dynasty - I'm up 212-178, with Lofton left. Going against Bennett AND Jeffery. I think I have a decent chance of hanging on, but the way my other LB's scored this week (Timmons, Kendricks, and Rey combined for 17 points total), I'm not assuming anything.

Big Time - Up 15.9, with Stills going against Bennett.

Local #1 - Up 54, with Lofton against Forte and Galette.

Local #2 - Up 35 in non-PPR, and he's got Marquess Wilson left.

Huddle Ladder HOF - I'm up 144-86, and Thews has Stills left. I think I'm OK.

Huddle CA League - Up 70 or so, and he's got Bennett left.

Local #1 - Up 47 (non-PPR), with Cutler against PT.

I'm in the final in one other dynasty league (original DW). I'm liking my chances in about five more, and another five could realistically go either way, very easily.

Going against Bennett a bunch tonight, and Jeffery in a few as well. Need Lofton to be his usual steady self. Need something from Forte, Stills, Graham, and Colson.

Pulled off all of the above, except the top two. In DW2, Warren had two picks, but it wasn't enough (Mundy and Jones had 20+ points apiece. Definitely in more championship games than ever before, though, so I'm pretty happy today. This week is going to be crazy... I'm already in full "second guess every lineup decision I have" mode. :lol: