[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arian Foster or Eddie Lacy?

P2Nation21

Ok so I'm gonna cruise into the Semi finals ( winning 101.28-57.80 I have Jimmy Graham left and he has Alshon Jeffery left so I'm gonna easily win) looking ahead to my match ups for next week I see that Arian Foster plays BAL who is one of the best teams against the run and with the injury to Ryan Fitzpatrick this week, the texans are down to their last no name QB which probably means the ravens stack the box every play against foster. Eddie Lacy plays TB next week and with the Packers fighting for the Division Title with the Lions, I fully expect Lacy and Rodgers to have big games against TB. I own Foster and was thinking about making a trade for Lacy. Thoughts? My other RB is DeMarco Murray so I'm set there and My Wrs are Demaryius Thomas, Megatron(Flex) and Antonio Brown. I was gonna try to offer Foster for Lacy straight up. I'm not willing to give up any of the three WRs listed above or DeMarco Murray. Other players on my bench include Keenan Allen, Rashad Jennings, Charles Johnson, Latavius Murray, Larry Fitzgerald and Cam Newton.

Edited by P2Nation21

Murray and Foster sounds like an epic combo. I can see Lacy going off against Tampa Bay though, so I don't think you would really hurt yourself that much. If it were my team, I would hold onto Foster, but again going for Lacy or Charles isn't a bad move at all and might work out better ultimately.

My QB is Andrew Luck lol. Long story short, I was able to Sell high on players like Tre Mason, Keenan Allen (who i ended up getting back) T.Y. Hilton( Got DT for Him, guy wanted him badly, I was like sure I'll give you Hilton for Demaryius Thomas lol) you get the picture, I sold high through out the year in hopes of putting together a stud line up for the playoffs, which I think i succeeded. Anyway, would you guys think Foster would be enough to get Lacy? And you like him better than Charles next week? Charles plays the Steelers and with the chiefs fighting for a playoff spot, I see them giving The steelers a heavy dose of Charles. The thing about Charles is, I know he's gonna cost me more than Just Foster. The guy who has him is out of the playoffs because he got blown out this week, and prior to yesterday's game I offered him Demaryius Thomas Straight up for him and he denied it. Luckily for me he did because DT had a good game and Charles was a huge let down yesterday. But what do you think?

Honestly if Foster isnt enough for Lacy i woul stick with him. Anything more than that for him is too much IMO. For Charles maybe Foster and a throw in that you dont need? Fosters good and even if they stack everyone i still think hell succeed.

I was thinking the same about Lacy, Foster should be enough to get it done, I'm confident about that. As far as charles goes, stop me if you think I'm talking crazy here, Foster for Lacy and then DT and Latavius Murray for Charles? I could flex Lacy and would still have Mega and Antonio Brown at my 2 WR spots. Then my line up would be this

Luck

DeMarco Murray

Charles

Megatron

Antonio Brown

Jimmy Graham

Eddie Lacy

Seattle D/ST

K- Justin Tucker

Just seen on Espn that DeMarco Murray will have Hand Surgery today to fix a broken bone in his hand and while he hasn't been ruled out for the game Sunday, they said it would be hard to imagine he would play. With that being said, what the heck should I do now???? Wasn't expecting that

Yeah I would trade Foster for Lacy straight up. If the Lacy owner doesn't go for it I would stay put. Charles owner will surely want more (but if you can get Charles for Foster, that's not a bad trade if you can also pick up Davis). Basically if they accept a straight-up trade do it, if not stay put.

Yeah I think I can get lacy for foster straight up and I think I'm gonna pop on that one. With the recent news about DeMarco Murray and having hand surgery and most likely being out next sunday, that REALLY puts me in a spot. I was thinking about offering DT and Rashad Jennings for CJ Anderson and Alshon Jeffery to hopefully get me through the semi's and then I'd have Murray back for the finals. If i did that trade my line up would look like this

Luck

Lacy

Anderson

Megatron

Antonio Brown

Jimmy Graham

Alshon Jeffery

Seahawks D/ST

K- Justin Tucker

Thoughts about that?

Edited by P2Nation21

Or a buddy of mine is a die hard Cowboys fan and hes been pestering me for Murray for weeks. He said he would give me Dez Bryant and Joique Bell for Murray, he's willing to gamble next week to have Murray for the finals. Should I do that and then maybe pair Bell and DT together for Charles?

Or a buddy of mine is a die hard Cowboys fan and hes been pestering me for Murray for weeks. He said he would give me Dez Bryant and Joique Bell for Murray, he's willing to gamble next week to have Murray for the finals. Should I do that and then maybe pair Bell and DT together for Charles?

Sure, I would make that trade. I have Murray on my second team and I'm in the championship game of that league. This surgery business has me worried. Joique Bell is by no means a replacement for a healthy Murray, but he is a solid flex play and gaining Dez means you will likely make up whatever points you might lose with Murray.

I always get nervous about last-second trades. Don't trade too much and gimp your team. You already traded Foster to add Lacy. Trading Murray makes sense because his status for this upcoming week is uncertain, but I would caution against a third trade.

Edited by MikeFL25

No no no i wouldn't make any more trades than that other than trading DT and bell for Charles because if i gain Dez I'll have Dez, Antonio Brown, Megatron and Demaryius Thomas, that'll give me one too many wrs and I'd rather trade DT and bell for a RB1 rather than have one of those stud wrs sit on my bench.

No no no i wouldn't make any more trades than that other than trading DT and bell for Charles because if i gain Dez I'll have Dez, Antonio Brown, Megatron and Demaryius Thomas, that'll give me one too many wrs and I'd rather trade DT and bell for a RB1 rather than have one of those stud wrs sit on my bench.

Between those 4 WRs I would honestly trade Dez, he has a tough matchup this week especially if Vontae Davis lines up against him. That being said, Dez just like the other 4 WRs you have all have the ability to go off at any time, so regardless of your choice you should be fine.

If you can make both of those trades happen, I guess that would work out pretty well for you, or you could gauge whether or not you could trade Murray + someone else directly to the Charles owner.

I was going to trade him to my buddy simply because he's a cowboys fan and I'm getting a good return for him. The reason i said i would trade DT is because he just makes me nervous for some reason. With as much as the Broncos have been running the ball lately and with them already having their division locked up, I wonder how much work he'll actually get ya know? I wonder if they will give thomas his normal work load and targets with all of that being said.