[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I split finals $$ based on these lineups

foste127

12 Team Standard: My team is listed as "Team 1"

I have been offered to split the finals money $900 with "Team 2."

If we do not split, second place will receive $200 from the $1200 pot.

Regular Season Record: 8-5 TEAM 1

QB- Brady v @NYJ

RB1- J. Bell v CHI

RB2- Blount v @NYJ

WR1- D. Bryant v IND

WR2- D. Thomas v @CIN

WR3- Julio v @NO

TE- Gronk v @NYJ

Flex- Mason v @NYG

DEF- PATS v @NYJ

K- Vinatieri @DAL

Bench:

Stills/Reed/Texans/Floyd

Regular Season Record 10-3 TEAM 2

QB- Rodgers v @TB

RB1- Murray v IND

RB2- Gore v SD

WR1- Sanders @CIN

WR2- Tate v @CHI

WR3- Sanu v Den

TE- Donnel v STL

Flex- Matthews @SF

DEF- Eagles @WSH

K- Prater CHI

Bench:

A.Johnson/Douglas/Giants/Hagan

First off, I would suggest not splitting the money because it ruins the fun. You entered the league knowing it was possible you lost money(100$ I'd assume) so winning 200$ is still great. Even if you don't care about that and do want to split I wouldn't because I think you have a better team.

First off, I would suggest not splitting the money because it ruins the fun. You entered the league knowing it was possible you lost money(100$ I'd assume) so winning 200$ is still great. Even if you don't care about that and do want to split I wouldn't because I think you have a better team.

Thank you for your opinion. I also have strong convictions on not splitting in finals. I agree that it is soft, and it ruins it, but the extra beans would be nice if a lot of opinions think I dont have a strong chance of winning.

I wouldn't split. He has the better QB and I like DeMarco Murray and Gore over J Bell and Blount although both of those guys produced nicely last week on a down week. Other than Rodgers and Murray and Sanders (who has been off the past 3 weeks) his team is kinda weak. Your team is LOADED with studs. I'd take my chances with that team, ESPECIALLY if Julio Jones is healthy and plays next week against the Saints, potential for another monster game there. I honestly think he's offering to split the pot because he knows your team is FAR better than his and hes looking for a way to get more than $200.

FYI- Frank Gore has to go through concussion tests before he can play and sources are saying that he MIGHT not be cleared to play by Saturday nights game and I don't see another rb on his bench and I'm sure there isn't much available in the waivers but if there is, take the chance and pick up Carlos Hyde for yourself, maybe start him over Blount because if Gore doesn't play, Hyde is predicted to get a monster work load.

Thanks guys. Got news of Murray's surgery an hour after this was posted. I then realized Gore could potentially be out, especially with his game being on Saturday.

There is no doubt I will be rolling the dice on this one. I especially like my chances now. Rodgers going off on a bounce back is the only thing that scares me.

Thanks guys. Got news of Murray's surgery an hour after this was posted. I then realized Gore could potentially be out, especially with his game being on Saturday.

There is no doubt I will be rolling the dice on this one. I especially like my chances now. Rodgers going off on a bounce back is the only thing that scares me.

Rodgers probably will go off but I don't think he's gonna put up enough points to make up for Murray if he doesn't play, and gore. 30-35 points is probably realistic for Rodgers against Tampa Bay. I still think you'll be more than fine.

Your team looks significantly better, but you never know with Fantasy Football.

I would offer a more equitable split for 1st and 2nd place. Maybe give second place $350 or $400.

Then you lock in a decent profit in case of the upset. Just my two cents.