[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Up by 8 Points...

byroz

I know these things are hard to predict and anything can happen, but which team would u rather have going into tonight?

Mine with Alshon & Ingram with an 8 point lead

Or have Forte down by 8 against those two.

I feel good about having a little cushion and with Marshall out thats going to increase Alshons targets. What about Ingram? Does he run thru the Bears defense tonight?

I'd rather have Alshon Jeffery and Ingram up by 8. While I think Forte has a big night 20-25 points, I think Jeffery goes off to the tune of 100-150 yards, 1-2 tds and I think Ingram Finally has the big game we've all been waiting for, for the past 4 weeks, thinking 120 yards, 1-2 tds. I think you'll be fine providing Ingram shows up. There are reports that it will rain tonight for the game, I guess we'll see if it does but that could play a huge factor in the passing game which would affect you with Jeffery. Still he's a red zone monster and either way, still think he has a big night.

Edited by P2Nation21

DeMarco Murray torched the bears defense 10 days ago for 179 yards, TD and 49 receiving yards (28.80 points) i know he's been doing that to everyone this year but with the Saints good offensive line, that's definitely not out of the question for Ingram minus the receiving yards because Pierre Thomas snags all those snaps up.

DeMarco Murray torched the bears defense 10 days ago for 179 yards, TD and 49 receiving yards (28.80 points) i know he's been doing that to everyone this year but with the Saints good offensive line, that's definitely not out of the question for Ingram minus the receiving yards because Pierre Thomas snags all those snaps up.

Man i hope Ingram goes off tonight ive been waiting a few weeks for it and i hope its been leading up to tonight. A win would be huge to put me one game closer to the championship and i would be knocking out the 1st place guy. Im sittin 7-5 and hes at 9-3. Half his points came from ODB so im hoping one of these two go off since no one on my team has yet.

In my other league im down by 11 with Ingram left an he has Graham so thats gunna be tough to over come but if i can win one of these games tonight ill be happy, preferably the team im up by 8 because i believe i have a better chance of winning it all with that one.

Yeah the second one would be tough unless graham tanks it yet again, which I'm hoping he doesn't because I own him in one of my leagues lol, but against a soft bears defense I see graham having a nice day, especially considering the bears give up more points to TE'S than any other team in the league. I think you'll be good with the first senario tho.

Yeah the second one would be tough unless graham tanks it yet again, which I'm hoping he doesn't because I own him in one of my leagues lol, but against a soft bears defense I see graham having a nice day, especially considering the bears give up more points to TE'S than any other team in the league. I think you'll be good with the first senario tho.

As long as i win in one ill be happy i dont want my seasons to end yet haha and i dont want to just play fanduel.

As long as i win in one ill be happy i dont want my seasons to end yet haha and i dont want to just play fanduel.

I'm right there with you man lol I love Fantasy football, it's better than playing madden to me because you have no control over it, its as close to real life ownership as you can get! I'm in two leagues now, in the finals in my Espn league and in the semi's in my NFL.Com league. Next year I'd like to get into another league but I'd like to be the commish so i can run the league the way i want to and kick people who aren't active and stuff, takes the fun out of it. There's 6 people in my Espn league but only 3 of us are active, i won by almost 100 points over a 2 week playoff game, thats just not fun. Luckily the finals are between me and another active owner so it'll be closer and bragging rights will be on the line lol I'd like to get into a money league next year, not daily leagues like fan duel but a regular league just for money to make it that much more fun!