[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A once proud franchise

gilthorp

This is quickly becoming the most pathetic franchise in the NFL.

7 sacks?

Nobody communicates on the line...God forbid you audible with these idiots.

It is all on the coaching. They look like a bunch of fools on the sidelines. They can't start a game....they get hamered out of the gate every game.

Edited by gilthorp

The Bears need a total rebuild from top to bottom. Team president, GM, HC, and QB all need to be replaced. It going to be a worse before it gets better since the Bears have almost no young players to build around.

I said it last off-season. The team would have been better to just re-sign the "game manager" in McCown. He handled that offense far more efficiently. They would have had the money, then, to go after some big-name free agents on both sides of the ball.

Said it before, will say it again... this offense doesn't need a gunslinging, big-arm QB.

Complete overhaul needed. Keep Forte, Marshall, Jeffery and even Bennett.

• Like 3

I said it last off-season. The team would have been better to just re-sign the "game manager" in McCown. He handled that offense far more efficiently. They would have had the money, then, to go after some big-name free agents on both sides of the ball.

Said it before, will say it again... this offense doesn't need a gunslinging, big-arm QB.

This right here. I don't think it can be said enough that Cutler is a cancer that can bring down an entire team.

Question is, how many good years are left in Forte and Marshall?

i couldn't even stomach watching the game last night as i really didn't have any fantasy value on the line, but wasn't there another prime time game earlier this season (i think it was a sunday night game) where the bears just flat out didn't give a honda and got blown out (i don't even recall who they were playing, but i just remember thinking - are they an NFL team? and, trust me, as a fan of one of the worst - if not the worst, and most dysfunctional organizations in the NFL - it's really tough for me to put any other team down...

i couldn't even stomach watching the game last night as i really didn't have any fantasy value on the line, but wasn't there another prime time game earlier this season (i think it was a sunday night game) where the bears just flat out didn't give a honda and got blown out (i don't even recall who they were playing, but i just remember thinking - are they an NFL team? and, trust me, as a fan of one of the worst - if not the worst, and most dysfunctional organizations in the NFL - it's really tough for me to put any other team down...

Green Bay :sad:

I was amazed at his body language every time he came under center and saw the Saints setting up for a blitz.

Yeah...it was almost like he was saying 'here we go again...I know you dopes aren't going to block this...but who cares'

• Like 1