[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garbage Time

Shorttynaz

I actually won in two different leagues because of the Ingram td and then the Jeffrey td. In the one league I was going against Jeffery and won only because Ingram scored before him. The other league I was down by 4 going into that final drive and won by 8.

Awesome finish for me!!!!

Yeah, well I had Ingrim and was ahead until the garbage TD to Jeffery. So it goes both ways. Either way, garbage TD suck ass and should be scratched, I agree.

Somebody earlier this week scoffed at me saying Keenan Lewis could handle Jeffery. Had it not been for the two garbage time catches (both not on Lewis BTW) then he would have been nearly shut out.

Somebody earlier this week scoffed at me saying Keenan Lewis could handle Jeffery. Had it not been for the two garbage time catches (both not on Lewis BTW) then he would have been nearly shut out.

Yeah, as Gruden mentioned. many of the Bear's offensive stats have come in garbage time.

Garbage time TD by Graham (virtually the last play of the game) three or four weeks ago cost me a game and the regular season championship in my long time local. One play, one catch, lost by 1 point. Its the last TD Graham has caught. I would have been the #1 seed, played the #4 seed, and won this week all while gleefully playing in the championship. But nooooooo. Ended up the #2 seed and got my azz handed to me because my team shiat the bed. Funny how one play can change the outcome of so many events down the road. Stupid garbage time TD. Of course its all bad until it comes full circle and helps me out. :brow:

Edited by heehawks

But he wasn't shut out. Almost 18 pts, garbage time or not, that's solid production. Still scoffing and Cutler was terrible, so it makes it even harder to produce and he still did. That's fantasy football.

Edited by irish

I'm loving this I was down by eight before also went on his run... Championship here I cine!!!

Now there's excitement, that post didn't even make sense but we all get it, cause we've been there.

• Like 1

I got effin stewed by a suckass Bears defense. All they had to do was stop Ingram from a TD and I was in. Nooooooooo

Fantasy football, you're dead to me. D E D dead

Similar to me...Had they stopped Ingram on the 3rd and 2 I'd have ended up winning 199.66 to 199.52...instead I lost 207.02 to 199.66.

Similar to me...Had they stopped Ingram on the 3rd and 2 I'd have ended up winning 199.66 to 199.52...instead I lost 207.02 to 199.66.

That sucks!

Dam i had Ingram & Jeffrey with a 8 point lead to start the night against Forte. Before the garbage Tds for them i was up by 6 and then those two scores made it a 24 point lead to secure the win. I was 4th seed going against the 1st seed. Hes probably pissed tho, going in with Nelson/Sanders/J Thomas/Tre Mason/Phi Def all combining for about 20 pts. Then had ODB so if it werent for him it wouldnt of even been close. Luckily for me all his players played like honda this weekend.

But he wasn't shut out. Almost 18 pts, garbage time or not, that's solid production. Still scoffing and Cutler was terrible, so it makes it even harder to produce and he still did. That's fantasy football.

Ah, it was you... "Jefferey will eat Lewis' lunch" or something to that affect. Lewis did in fact shut down Jeffery, he just happened to be on another player at the end.

Ah, it was you... "Jefferey will eat Lewis' lunch" or something to that affect. Lewis did in fact shut down Jeffery, he just happened to be on another player at the end.

I hear ya but fantasy points are fantasy points and I got exactly what I needed from him to win. He performed how I hoped he would. I thought he might have more yardage but I'll take it considering how bad the bears looked in general.

Was scared as hell...My 2 main Big $$ locals 20 years running both games to get to championship... I have dominated scoring in both all year like by 200 pts in each #1 seed and my team layed an egg in both! The only good thing my opponents layed a bigger one! Thx to my call of starting Eli over Wilson or Sanchez at the last minute I won my longest standing league by 5 pts to get there and the texts of me being an idiot and a mother F@cker are super satisfying. And the other league I had to dodge Ingram and Forte for less than 30 combined.. 25 total for 101 to 96 victory!! Oh man I am a happy camper right now even with losing in both my BOTH leagues I really don't care even close to as much as in these 2!!!!

:pickle::pickle::pickle:

Guy in my league had Ingram and Jeffery - scored 19.5 points in the last 1.54. Won his game by 0.3 points. The other owner has to be suicidal.

This was me last night. I was up by like 27 going into the game - he had Ingram, and Jeffery. Before the game I thought I was toast. Going into the 4th quarter I started to start getting excited thinking the impossible is gonna happen. 3:00 left in the game, I'm giddy - thinking I pulled it off. 3rd & 2, all the Bears suckass D has to do is allow a 1st down or stop them - either way the game was essentially over. Nope - Ingram scores. Now it's pretty close - then Garbage Time happens, Jeffery catches a few passes and a TD. Stick a fork in me. Fantasy football is truly dead to me. DED - dead. I'm over it - until draft time comes around again next season..

This was me last night. I was up by like 27 going into the game - he had Ingram, and Jeffery. Before the game I thought I was toast. Going into the 4th quarter I started to start getting excited thinking the impossible is gonna happen. 3:00 left in the game, I'm giddy - thinking I pulled it off. 3rd & 2, all the Bears suckass D has to do is allow a 1st down or stop them - either way the game was essentially over. Nope - Ingram scores. Now it's pretty close - then Garbage Time happens, Jeffery catches a few passes and a TD. Stick a fork in me. Fantasy football is truly dead to me. DED - dead. I'm over it - until draft time comes around again next season..

sorry man, that sux

Guy in my league had Ingram and Jeffery - scored 19.5 points in the last 1.54. Won his game by 0.3 points. The other owner has to be suicidal.

Oh my...lol. Play this game long enough and some crap like that happens. I remember a long, long time ago I was in the championship and my opponent had the Vikings defense...they picked off one of those ridiculous hail marry passes with no time on the clock andthe game totally out of reach...final result? I lost by 1. Wasn't suicidal, but wasn't in a very good frame of mind either.