[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeMarco Murray trade

P2Nation21

Me sending

DeMarco Murray

Me receiving

Dez Bryant

Joique Bell

With the recent news of Murray having hand surgery and his availability for Sunday's game in question, do I pop on this trade? I'm confident i could then pair Bell and Demaryius Thomas together in a deal for Jamaal Charles to replace murray and then move dez into my flex spot to replace DT. Thoughts on this? Its the semi finals in my league and I play the #1 seed this week so it's kind of an all or nothing thing here. I win, I'm in the championship game, i lose I'm done, self explanatory. Help would be greatly appreciated here!!!

Is this a redraft or keeper league?

Probably accept in both as Murray is a dicey play this week if he plays as you imagine he'll get less snaps and I dont like his ability to hold onto the football in a cast. Dez and Bell have good matchups this week too.

For keeper league its hard because there's no guarantee Murray stays in Dallas or even ends up somewhere good but its the same for someone like Bell as you have to imagine either Bush or A.N. Other will cut into his carries next season. Dez will be re-signed I'm 99% sure so I'd probably still deal.

It's a re draft league. He's been my work horse since I traded for him a few weeks ago but with the uncertainty of him playing this week, it just makes me nervous and with a trip to the championship game on the line, I don't really want to take the gamble and I figured if i could get jamaal charles to replace murray I'd be in really good shape. Charles plays PIT this week and their run defense hasn't been too good this year not to mention with the chiefs fighting for a playoff spot, Charles will probably be used as much aa possible.

If you can complete both of those trades, it sounds like a definite upgrade. How sure are you the Jamaal Charles guy will be interested?

I'm not 100% sure, you never can be completely sure, but he's out of the playoffs so what does he have to lose? Plus it's not like I'm sending Joique bell for Charles straight up, I'm sending him more than a fair trade. His wrs are weak, he had Reggie wayne and Roddy white, DT would be his best player and Joique Bell has been hot lately so he would still be decent at rb. The trade for DeMarco Murray I'm all but certain because he sent me thay trade a few days ago and I said no, but now thinking about it with Murray's status a little shaky, why not? According to reports, the cowboys are "confident" murray will play sunday. I'm going all in on this one if i can get both deals done.

Whoa, you shouldn't trade with teams that are out of the playoffs in a re-draft league. Why no trade deadline? And are other people doing this?

I guess if everyone is doing it and there aren't rules against it, you might as well oblige yourself, but to me that's a big no-no, and why the deadline exists.

Whoa, you shouldn't trade with teams that are out of the playoffs in a re-draft league. Why no trade deadline? And are other people doing this?

I guess if everyone is doing it and there aren't rules against it, you might as well oblige yourself, but to me that's a big no-no, and why the deadline exists.

We eliminated the deadline for injury reasons, one injury could decimate a team in the playoffs so you should have the right to better your team with something like an injury that's out of your control.(Ex. Andre Ellington) I'm a big fan of it myself, makes it fun the whole year. Anyway, It looks like Murray has a decent chance of playing so I'm gonna hang tight with him until later on in the week, then I'll make the decision. I'm still going after charles tho and with Demaryius Thomas making me nervous and i have Justin Forsett on my bench, think I'll pair them together in a deal for Charles and see what happens. Then I'd have Murray, Lacy and Charles all in my line up with Antonio Brown and Megatron, I'd be estatic with that.

Edited by P2Nation21