[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You guys have helped me get this far...

Found my way into the championship game with Stafford's resurgence, great WR play, and D/ST coming through.....Now in bit with the injury bug...Norris is questionable, Rashad is injured, leaves me with Fred Jackson...I have Olsen at TE along with Cameron....Olsen is a no brainier to start so I'm gonna drop Cameron for one of these backs...Who do you guys like:

Dougy Fresh Martin (showed some hope last week??)

Boom Herron (been outplaying Richardson but Indy is not giving him lead duties)

Toby Gerhart (Juicy matchup against the Titans)

Carlos Hyde (Gore will probably be out but Hyde is hurt himself)

Jonas Gray (Your guess is as good as Mel Kiper on what Bill will do)

Shonn Greene (lead the backfield last week, not impressively but still lead back)

Doug Martin has showed some hope the past 2 weeks or so but they play green bay, while geeen bay isn't exactly good against the run, after what the bills did to A-Rod & co. Last week, I look for the packers to come out firing on all cylinders, looking to make a statement and if the game gets out of hand or the bucs get down multiple scores, martin will not see many carries. Carlos hyde or toby Gearhart i think are your best options here. Gore probably won't play so keep an eye on hyde's injury and if he's healthy and not limited at all, i like him behind that offensive line, he has shown good burst all year. Gearhart has the best match up but who knows what he'll do with it. Id pick up Gearhart and hyde and go from there.