[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lineup advice for Championship game

MikeFL25

This is for the team in my sig. I made it to the Championship game and am looking for the win in a tough matchup. My opponent has the same record as me (11-3) and we each beat each other once in the regular season.

Right now my lineup is:

QB: Luck

RB: Charles, Foster

WR: Jeffrey, Green

Flex: Julio

TE: Gates

K: Gostkowski

D: Lions

I am not sure what to do here. Luck has really been under-performing lately, as have many of my players. The other team is coming in with Peyton, Anderson, Tre Mason, Dez, Antonio Brown, G. Tate and Kelce.

How is my lineup? Should I pick up a WW QB or stick with Luck? What about another TE? Finally, how is my lineup, or should I swap in Ingram or someone else?

Ok, I'll keep my eye on Julio's situation.

What about Randle? Is he worth picking up, even if only to deny him to the other team? If so, who should I drop? I'm thinking Blue or Hopkins...so far it seems like Foster is good-to-go and shouldn't have any injury issues, and although Hopkins has a very favorable matchup against Baltimore and is projected to score 14-15 points, I wouldn't start him over my other WRs would I?

How about defense? Should I try to pick up the Pats or someone else?

Edited by MikeFL25