[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brees vs. Luck

marksmith

No way I'd bail on luck against a mediocre cowboys defense. Think he has a big game, and it could very well turn into a shoot out if the cowboys are without DeMarco Murray and can't control the clock and keep luck off the field like they do with so many QBs. Roll with luck with confidence this week, he's my QB as well in my NFL.Com league and there is no way I'd bench him. He's had to sub par performances the past two weeks so he's due for a big game and i could definitely see it happening this week.

Haha sorry read to many of these or misread it...breese is a better play then Ryan. You can't go wrong either way. Similar to above, it should be a high scoring game. Luck is a tinge off. Atl defense sucks along with no defense so it should be high scoring.

Personally I'd waiver Manzel, he's sure to bounce back

My heart is saying go with Brees vs. Falcons...should be a big scoring game. Anyone think would be silly to bail on Luck?

Brees is also a number 1 quarterback in my opinion.... But luck is just always solid.

I could justify starting Brees over Luck because of the juicy match up with the Flacons but if it were me, I'd stay with Luck, he's too consistent and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he threw 4 Tds this week against the cowboys. The cowboys need this game to stay atop the NFC East so they're gonna be playing 110% and reports are saying that the cowboys are "confident" that DeMarco Murray will play in the game, which they desperately need him to play so they can control clock and keep luck off the field. I really see this game being a shoot out, both teams in the high 20s-mid 30s. Same in the Atlanta/New Orleans game too. Brees is getting hot tho so he could throw up 30 this week. Either way, think you'll be set at the QB position. Brees is a #1 QB IMO also, how did you manage to get him AND Luck? Lol.

Edited by P2Nation21