[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CHAMPIONSHIP QB HELP!

h24adams

I'm playing the #1 team in the league whose roster is insanely good (Luck, Murray, Foster, Dez, D. Thomas, CJ Anderson just to name a few.) He's currently projected to beat me by 30 points which could realistically happen. He's beat me by around that both times I played him this year. My roster is below and tell me what to do about QB (Russell Wilson vs Cards OR Sanchez vs. Skins) and if u have any other advice that can help me do the impossible (WIN) let me know

QB: Wilson

RB: Lynch

RB: Lacy

WR: Cobb

WR: Hilton

TE: Gates

FLEX: Hopkins

DEF: Buffalo

Bench

Boom Herron

V Jax

Sanu

Mark Sanchez

Jordan Cameron

Harry Douglas

I think I'd go with Sanchez (gasp) he has the juicy match up against a terrible redskins secondary. Their run defense is one of the best in the league so they probably shut mccoy down again like they did last time (19 carries, 22 yards) and force sanchez to throw and Eli lit them up last week much like every QB has all year. Russell Wilson has big game potential because of his rushing ability but playing the Cardinals who are a top 5 team against stopping the run, makes me a little nervous too and the Seahawks dont really have any good receivers to beat the cards and I'd imagine Patrick Peterson would cover Doug Baldwin all game so that will probably eliminate him. Think you gotta go Sanzhez here because of the match up.

Edited by P2Nation21

Anything can happen on any given day. I also have Luck, Murray, D thomas, Along with MEGATRON, Antonio Brown and Eddie Lacy to name a few and i lost two weeks ago. Big names don't win every game, anything can happen on any given day, whoever has the team with the hottest players at the time usually wins. Your team is solid, Lacy is hott, Lynch is one of the most consistent backs in FF and Cobb and Hilton have been studs all year. Lacy, Hilton, Cobb all have good match ups. If two or three of them go off and you get consitent points from lynch and Hopkins, and Sanchez, you could pull off the upset!

Hopkins plays Baltimore and their secondary has been awful since Jimmy Smith went down for the year, I wouldn't be surprised if he had a big day against that beat up secondary.

Thank you I hope to pull off the miracle! You're absolutely right not every super star has a "super star" like week. Unforutnately though the last two times I played this guy Demaryius Thomas single handedly killed me. It was painful.