[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sit Arian Foster this week against....or is that mad crazy?

kikkkomann

Looking at Baltimore's last four games, they have given 8, 10, 8, and 8 points to opposing running backs. They currently are ranked first in running back defense giving up only 4 RB touchdowns the entire season. I am currently starting Arian Foster and Mark Ingram. I have Ryan Matthews (sat out last week with ankle injury) and Shane Vereen on my bench. Knowing that the Patriots are always in a platoon system and Matthews coming back from an injury, I think I should look at the waiver wire to fill that RB position (If I were to sit Foster). Here are my options:

Matt Asiata @ Miami

Pierre Thomas vs. Atlanta

Toby Gerhart vs. Tennessee (I personally like this matchup the best)

Joseph Randle (replacing Murray if he sits) vs. Indy (Another really good matchup)

Carlos Hyde (if healthy, replacing Frank Gore who has a concussion) vs. San Diego

Let me know what y'all think! Thanks

Edited by kikkkomann

Right now playing WR I have D.Thomas and Josh Gordon while OBJ is at flex. Do any of those RB's off the waiver wire warrant a start of Josh Gordon who has just been playing horribly? In that case I would slide OBJ into the WR spot and play one of those waiver wire RBS in my flex spot.

Guest Sir Nose

I'd say the first two (Asiata and Thomas), for sure. Thomas killed the Bears on RB screens last week. I'm in a similar predicament. I figure, if the rest of your team is solid and you can take a chance, roll with them over Gordon.

I know you like the Gerhart matchup, but that game could be really ugly all around.

No way you sit Foster. Yeah he has a tough match up against the Ravens but they are without their best defensive player and run stopper in Haloti Ngata for the rest of the year. They are already saying Foster is going to get his biggest work load of the season this week against the Ravens because of their QB situation, I would not be surprised at all if he carries the Ball 30+ times this week and with that good offensive line in Houston, I'd like those changes of him scoring a td or two, he is also a great pass catcher out of the backfield. Foster is a stud, he is in your line up regardless of match up.