[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Gordon....Part II

xrunner2006

I am in the finals in 2 leagues both of which I have Josh Gordon. I have made it to this point starting him every week since he came off his suspension. He has been a disappointment after holding him all season on my bench. Now that Manzel started I am scared of leaving him in for my championships. My other options are:

PPR League - FLEX - J. Matthews, Randle, Gerhart

Standard League - WR2- Wallace, Stills (or pick up Charles Johnson or Douglas off waivers)

Edited by xrunner2006

I am in the finals in 2 leagues both of which I have Josh Gordon. I have made it to this point starting him every week since he came off his suspension. He has been a disappointment after holding him all season on my bench. Now that Manzel started I am scared of leaving him in for my championships. My other options are:

PPR League - FLEX - J. Matthews, Randle, Gerhart

Standard League - WR2- Wallace, Stills (or pick up Charles Johnson or Douglas off waivers)

If DeMarco Murray is out, Randle is a must-start. He will get most of the carries for Dallas, but only if Murray is out for the game. For the PPR league, I would go with Matthews just because he and Sanchez seem to be connecting pretty well.

For the standard league, Wallace would probably be my pick, but if you can get someone better off of WW that is a good option.

As for Gordon, I also have him in both of my leagues and I'm benching him in both. I just don't have confidence in Manziel right now. Next year he might rock and roll, and this week he might connect with Gordon for a TD, or he might not and Gordon puts up another big 0. I want to believe that Gordon can do well, but I am just thinking that until Manziel gets more comfortable its not gonna happen.

Edited by MikeFL25