[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can Forte get done vs lions ?

isleseeya

I saw a bears team that pretty much quit last night v saints and now they get lions at home this week and lions defense ( especially run defense ) for real

Forte has been a stud and produced even when most bears have not but not sure he will be able to do much against lions. Maybe he catches some passes but he only caught two lat night .

I am not benching forte but I am not sure he gets more than 30 -40 yards rushing and maybe 5 catches for 40 yards

What do you guys think and what do you think forte maxes out with ?

Edited by isleseeya

I'd still put him out there if not for his receptions alone. You have to have some amazing other options for me to say bench him.

As much of a dumpster fire as Chicago is, you just can't bench Forte. He won't have many yards rushing, but he could have a big game catching it and is the sure #1 and would get goal line carries.

ONLY TWO running backs in the NFL have taken 70% or more of their team's carries...and one of them is Forte.

• Like 1

he's projected to get me 19.32 points this week. I don't think he comes close to that. But my options are Fred Jackson, Joseph Randle, or Pierre Thomas...I'm rolling with him unless DeMarco Murray's out.

I play against Forte and dread it this week. I can see this being a week where Forte catches one of those dump screens and goes 50 yards for TD.

• Like 1

I'm basically starting him out of necessity this week - I wouldn't feel comfortable benching him for any of the replacements I have. I doubt he'll get very many yards, but hopefully he can nab a TD or two to save his value.

• Like 1

I just see this team as having already gone golfin and I see them mailing it in...playing out the season with no heart. Unless there's some bonus money involved for incentive, I think they got none

I just see this team as having already gone golfin and I see them mailing it in...playing out the season with no heart. Unless there's some bonus money involved for incentive, I think they got none

Agree, I'd be seriously worried about using any Bear player in my fantasy championship game. I'd rather take a risk with other guys than rely on him getting something in garbage time or otherwise.

This is shaping up to be one of those weeks were we are all kicking ourselves Monday for not starting them. They looked awful Monday and have a tough D this week and they will probably ignite for 34.

Its funny because a part of me actually was thinking same . Just when its so obvious to even a novice football fan that Chicago bears are so done and should be destroyed by Lions this week , watch them explode for 30 + points and beat Detroit

Starting him (along with Lacy and CJ) in the only league I own him in, and not thinking twice about it. Of course, my next best option is Morris. But, there aren't many guys that I would start over Forte (I'd say less than a hand-full). He's been money all year, and even though it seems like some of the other Bears have mailed it in (Cutler, etc.), Forte doesn't seem like the type. It also didn't appear that way on Monday, so I'm not going to assume that he would, just because Cutler is a bum.

I'd be surprised if he gets less than 100 yards (combined), with 5-6 catches. He's twice the back Asiata is, and that's being generous (to Asiata). A score would be a nice bonus, but I'll take 10-15 points from Forte on Sunday.

Edited by Gopher