[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is My Whole Team...Help Me Make Decisions

byroz

Std scoring no ppr. Need to win this week to make it to the championship next week...

Sanchez/Flacco/Newton

D Thomas/Hilton/Alshon/M Bryant/Desean Jax

Lynch/Ingram/Miller

H Miller

Ari/KC

The obvious choices are Thomas/Hilton/Alshon and Lynch/Ingram...

As for defense..should i roll with arizona vs seattle or kansas city vs pittsburgh?

Tight end..should i roll with Heath or pick one up off the WW? Theres not much out there ill post options if need be..

And for QB.. Sanchez vs Was or Flacco vs Hou? Or should i go witn Cam if he plays?

Thanks guys

Sanchez vs washington for sure. Look what Eli did to Washington last week (as much as it kills me to say that because unfortunately I'm a redskins fan) I see Sanchez and Maclin both having big games like Eli and OBJ did last week. As far as your D/ST goes, i think your screwed either way but if i had to pick one I'd go with Arizona, should be a tough, physical division game and not to mention its for the Division lead so expect the cards to play their best football of the year, at least on defense. Seattle's offense runs through Lynch and Arizona owns one of the leagues best run defenses, it'll be interesting to see what seattle does, Patrick Peterson will be all over Doug Baldwin so it'll be interesting to see who Wilson throws the ball to. Arizona is either gonna get blown out or their defense is gonna win them the game. Roll the dice and go with Arizona, they could hit you a home run this week!