[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Championship Defense

ilikepieman123

In the league my top team's in, I picked up the Ravens and Rams a few weeks ago looking at playoff matchups (the playoffs are week 14-16)-I was planning to start the Rams in week 14 against the Redskins, then have the Ravens in 15 against the Jaguars, then finish out with the Rams against the Giants. The first 2 weeks went great-the Rams got me 24 then the Ravens put up 23. Now the Ravens are playing the Texans and the Rams the Giants. With the Texans down to Case Keenum/Thad Lewis at QB and out of playoff contention, would it be a good idea to start the Ravens over the Rams this week? Since it's the last week of the season, I'm going to drop whichever one I decide not to start along with the handcuffs that I no longer need to get some keeper prospects.

TL;DR: I have the Ravens and Rams DST's. Week 16 is my championship. Ravens play QB-less Texans, Rams play the Giants and Eli. I need to decide who to start so I can drop the other one and pick up keepers for next year.

Think I like Ravens because they'll be facing either Thad Lewis or Case Keenum which means they can concentrate all their efforts on Arian Foster. if they can grab a lead they could be ripe for interceptions etc.

Rams should get a few sacks but if they can't cover OBJ then they might ship quite a few pts.